Chapter 147 Hello, Miss !

"I must have been out of my head to follow them."

    The nightingale, with several younger brothers and sisters, marched on escorted by the players.

    Thinking of the symbol just painted by the elf mage, the nightingale's heart was full of doubt and curiosity.

    You can't go wrong !

    That symbol, she had seen the elders of the clan draw many times !

    It's a symbol of the great tree of the world where the Elven Mother God once controlled nature, life and elven power !

    But if the nightingale knows well, the tree of the world would have fallen a thousand years ago ... ...

    And it was the fall of the world tree that led to the decline of the elves.

    In the nightingale's memory, the elders of the family are always haunted by the glory of the past, and are full of nostalgia and piety for the mother god.

    It's just that, as a new generation of elves, the nightingale doesn't feel much about the fallen tree of the world.

    Since she was born, she has been adrift.

    To her, the tree of the world is just a legendary existence, a symbol of history.

    It's just that now someone tells her that the tree of the world is back ?

    The nightingale wouldn't believe it if it was said by any other race, but it was the elf who told her !

    Although the elves made her feel strange, they seemed to have no reason to lie to themselves.

    Is it true ?

    If it's true, I'm afraid the status quo of the Elvens will really change ... ...

    Although the nightingale has no faith, she also knows how important the faith of the true god is to a wise race of the segs world.

    Faith brings refuge !

    It's just ? what if the tree of the world is back?

    Thousands of years ago the silver civilization in its heyday can be defeated by the gods, now the elvens have long declined, the world tree can really change everything ?

    In the Nightingale's view, if the Elvens themselves do not change, even if the true gods return is just another cycle.

    After all... ...the Elvens are too pedantic and stubborn to the point of being ridiculous !

    With a skeptical attitude, the nightingale chose to follow the players to see ... ...

    Accompanied by the small salt meow and others, the nightingale and others came to a hidden transmission array.

    The material of the Dharma Array looks brand new, seems to have just been built, and it looks imperfect, with a strange female elf adjusting.

    " sister coo, how long is it?"

    Asked the little salt meow.

    "It's coming. The magic here is a little messed up. I'll have to add a few more runes to the stable array."

    The female elf said as she adjusted the Dharma array.

    Transmitting the Dharma Array ... ...