Chapter 172 Exploring the Underworld

The underground world is also known as the dark region.

    In Eve's tree of worlds, there are not many descriptions of the underground world, except that the history of the underground world is no shorter, or even longer, than the history of civilizations of the earth.

    It is said that at the earliest, several ancient gods who were defeated in the Yuan Dynasty went deep underground and opened up this dark world.

    But over time, the ancient gods fell or fell into evil spirits, and the underground world was gradually occupied by other intelligent creatures that had migrated from the earth, and brought into the belief of the true gods.

    Unlike the surface world, where kingdoms have been formed, social order has been formed, and wars have been greatly reduced as a whole, the underground world is full of blood and chaos.

    War, conquest, decline and collapse form a similar cycle of the nations of the dark region.

    There are no formed countries here, only settlements formed by race, or underground cities formed around a strong man.

    The intelligent creatures here are more ferocious than the surface, and because of the existence of evil gods, it is difficult to believe in the missionary of the true gods.

    For tens of thousands of years, only the underworld, which is connected by plane passages and dark regions, has the true god successfully taken root here.

    But even that is only reluctant.

    And when the plane passages around the world were closed after the Millennium War, it was even more difficult for the true gods to preach.

    Due to the lack of surveying and communication, the underground world is often only legendary for the intelligent inhabitants of the surface, and even the old elves of the Flame tribe who lived nearly a thousand years old know little about the underground world.

    They only knew that it seemed to be a dark world of huge caves and underground rivers and lakes, with only fluorescent stones bringing dim light, and rich groundwater systems linking areas of near isolation.

    In general, in the understanding of the Earth's intelligent races, the underworld represents mystery, barbarity, and chaos ... ...

    Just going into the dark and being able to come back to tell some of the stories that happened is a record achievement for adventurers.

    And Eve, also after further communication with Rose, the spider queen, had a whole impression of the nearby underground world.

    The underworld under Ravendale is a remote part of the dark.

    It is made up of a huge cave called the Deep Cave, the main intelligent creatures are the Dark Dwarfs who have only migrated for nearly a thousand years, and there are numerous monsters and warcrafts ... ...

    After learning more about it, Eve is still interested in the underworld.

    Elf Forest is now no threat for the time being, and Elf Forest north of the Warcraft is too powerful, not the current players can deal with.

    Besides, what's the point of always dealing with the warcraft of the elf forest ?

    It's better to hit the outside !

    Eve will further train players before the next step in the winter and the hunting god Ural counterattack.

    And the underworld is a good choice.