Chapter 20 Winter and the God of Hunting

Goblin priest ?

    Eve's heart sank.

    Generally speaking, priests cannot be born in Goblin, because they have neither totems nor faith.

    But once the Goblin priests are born, it means that the group is likely to have a racial totem, or a deity ... ...

    If it's the former, it's fine, but if it's the latter ... ...

    Think of Basaka's deliberate hiding, Eve's heart already has a few points of speculation ... ...

    It's only if you take refuge in a god that the Oak Guards throw the mouse !

    " who is it?"

    The sound of grandeur resounded in Basaka's mind, only this time, with a hint of seriousness.

    Basaka instantly understood the mother god's meaning, he took a deep breath, respectfully in the consciousness of the reply :

    "From my observation, it should be Ural, the god of winter and hunting."

    Sure enough !

    Eve's heart is a little heavy.

    It's exactly the same goal he's guessing !

    He knew that the Orcs had planted a tribe near the Elven Forest.

    And as the biggest source of believers in the cold winter and hunting gods, the Orc tribe also means the eyes of Ural.

    From the heritage of the tree of the world, Eve already has a certain understanding of Ural.

    Ural is a relatively young god of faith, said to have been born from the primitive totem two thousand years ago, with the strength of the weak peak of divine power.

    His clergy is winter and hunting. As early as ancient times, he was not against the tree of the world that controlled nature, life and elves. In the battle of the gods, he was also the enemy of the tree of the world.

    After the fall of the world tree, the brutal god did not give up the persecution of the elves and is now the greatest enemy of the elves.

    Therefore, he is also on Eve's list of kills, whether for revenge for his predecessors, or for his own safety and strength ... ...

    And now, it seems, the god is still collecting the blood crystals of the tree of the world !

    In search of a target, he even took in Goblin !

    Goblin, a creature of low intelligence and pitiful power of faith, is afraid of the strong and is well suited to coolies. So it's not surprising that they were chosen by Ural, Eve.

    However, Ural's collection should not have started long, after all, before the blood crystals were sealed, is difficult to be discovered by living beings.

    Thinking about this, he had some guesses :

    "Is it... ...the god of winter and hunting Ural discovered the changes in the crystallization of God's blood, and wanted to obtain the priesthood of nature and life by analyzing the crystallization of God's blood collected?"

    Ural's winter and hunting clergy are sub-clergy, a notch lower than nature and life, and the strength will naturally be a little weaker.

    And the reason why Ural has been weak for so many years is precisely because his priesthood is so poor.