Chapter 174 The Doubts of the Dark Dwarf

"I didn't expect the players to get the attention of the Dark Dwarfs so quickly."

    Eve was a little surprised.

    But it also means that I'm afraid the Dwarf settlement isn't far from here ... ...

    "It seems that the map of the Dark Dwarfs may be opened."

    He thought about it and temporarily turned on the language blocking function for the team, blocking words about the World Tree, Yuktra Hill and other words that easily expose their own ontology.

    Although players have accepted the setting to help the goddess keep her true identity secret, but God knows if there will be a brainstorming player, so it's better to be cautious.

    Of course, it's only language conversion that's blocked.

    Players are summoned to the world of Segways, and they actually speak Chinese, but... ...as the originator of the player's consciousness and physical connection, Eve can manipulate the player's body.

    Although players think they speak Chinese, they actually automatically convert them to the local language of the Segways world and vice versa.

    The local language is elf by default, but players can also tune it into the common language used by the various races of the Segways world in the language system.

    For example, when communicating with Orcs, they use the lingua franca.

    Although for players, they feel that they speak Chinese, feel that the game's official language system is a bit confusing, but it is also quite emotional to accept.

    And shielding, in fact, is off the relevant words "translation", players will directly speak Chinese, the indigenous naturally do not understand.

    Of course, players can also learn the spelling of the local language themselves, so that even without the system language conversion, even if it is shielded, they will write the text ... ...

    But... ...what gamer would have gone through his head and spent a lot of time learning a language that was probably just a mess of the game's officials ?

    Except for the god cooing bird ... ...

    Well, the mage players who want to learn the Dharma Array will also learn, but they learn more of the runes in the elf language, according to the gourd.

    In addition to some language functions, Eve also blocked the sacrifice before one of the players was ready to sketch the sacrifice array, and informed the players with the system notification message.

    It probably means that players officially enter the underworld, the sacrifice of the Dharma Array is temporarily forbidden to use, and so on, after returning to the ground to release ... ...

    There are also death believers here, if the players use the sacrifice array, the same will be exposed.

    The First Legion doesn't know it's just been blocked by the beloved Goddess Lord.

    While the sudden news of the underground ban on sacrifices is a bit surprising, it is only a bit surprising.

    They've already caught fire with these terrible scorpions.

    These players are field players, only led to three giant scorpions, even the black iron upper Warcraft, also did not cause their panic.

    After many days of fighting, they have not just entered the game rookie, to this group just warcraft has been familiar with the road, but the variety of warcraft has changed, need to test the other side's attack mechanism and weakness some trouble.