Chapter 199 New Internal Test Plan

Eve's copy mission created by using space cracks works even better than he thought.

Fearing that the Shadow Army would come again, the Dark Dwarf not only helped him maintain the Dharma Array of the copy mission, but also thanked the players who would clean up the Shadow Monster every day.

Of course, if the Dark Dwarfs knew that this space crack was Eve's intention, and even to ensure that there were enough monsters in the space that sealed the crack, he tampered with the Dharma Array ... ...

I'm afraid the Dark Dwarf is another look.

However, Eve reckons that even if he knows the truth, the Dark Dwarfs will not choose to destroy the gap completely on the basis of a good seal of space.

Because they also benefit from the player's brushing task.

Shadow gem fragments that fall after killing shadow monsters are also good magic material for dark dwarfs who are generally dark.

The discovery of the Dark Dwarfs is also interested in the shadow gem fragments and willing to buy them at a high price, selling the harvest to the Dark Dwarfs has become the third way for players to fence stolen goods.

As a result, after players are used to brushing monsters, space cracks have become the origin of alternative shadow gem fragments in Black City.

Had it not been for the impact of contaminated land in the seal space on the soul, I'm afraid the Dark Dwarfs would have sent their own team to hunt low-level shadow monsters.

The copy mission was working properly, and with the help of the Dark Dwarfs, the map of the Deep Crack Cave was drawn by the players.

In fact, the structure of this underground area is very simple.

The deep fissure cave is bounded by an underground river, with vast underground forests to the west, home to countless warcrafts and monsters, and a narrow area of dark dwarfs centered on the city of Black Rock to the east.

It is said that in the southeast corner of the cave, there is a hidden underground lake that leads to the rest of the underground world ... ...

And the Dark Dwarves, in fact, were first migrated from there, originally intended to avoid the war in the underground country ... ...

Of course, Eve is no longer planning to let players continue to delve into the underworld.

He's been content to build a new copy mission with the Dark Dwarfs, and discovering the underground forest where Warcraft and monsters gather, and to be able to brush himself with life.

Another reason is that players can't get that far, and Eve lacks interest in expanding in the underworld.

And in the near demigod strength of the shadow dragon, and after the destruction of the shadow army, Eve's state also had a new change :

[Name: Eve Yuktrahir]

[Race: Tree of the World (Ancient God)]

[Level: 150 (Mythology)]

[Status: Weak Power]

[Clergy: Nature, Life, Elf]

[Title: Mother of Nature, Goddess of Life, Elf Master]

[Divine Power Value: 673 / 3000]

[Number of believers: 552 (Saints 1, Mad Believers 4, Devout Believers 144, Shallow Believers 403)]