Chapter 29 Zhenxiang

After the initial rush, players seem to be familiar with the rhythm of Goblin.

    Instead of taking the initiative, they began to defend passively, maintaining their strength, and at the same time, they were getting better and better with each other.

    Although a few players gradually hung the color, but gradually mastered the initiative, and from passive defense to active defense.

    Goblin is gradually unable to hold on, level 8 is after all level 8, coupled with the natural racial disadvantage, although has richer combat experience, but also gradually exhausted.

    Finally, after five or six minutes of fighting, the players finally began to counterattack.

    " they're slowing down!"

    "They're tired, good chance ! Demasia, zoom in!

    "Indomitable ... ... ! A whirlwind!

    Demasia roared, first added an unyielding buff for himself, defense and attack immediately improved, and then exerted his powerful attack skills whirlwind, the body of the small green skirt was blown up by the whirlwind, revealing the faint holy light under the skirt.

    With the "slap" three sound, three Goblin hands of the weapon was immediately shot off by him.

    " go!"

    Following a roar, the box lunch and the bird rushed up, while using their skills, the two Goblins were cold.

    And the third Goblin saw the situation, turned around and ran away, and then was a vine of Li Mu entangled, and in a small salt meow under a fireball turned into flying ash ... ...

    The three Goblins finally died, their bodies reduced to ashes under the movement of war sacrifices, leaving only tattered equipment.

    The five players received the system's prompt message, each of which gained a lot of experience. At the same time, a new task tip appeared in their system column [Destroy Goblin: 3].

    At the same time as Goblin died, Eve felt two forces coming across the void, the weak one being Goblin's life force, and the powerful one being the grudges of the Elf's dead, feeding back to Him together. It provides him with about 0.03 points of divine power.

    Several players sat on the ground, gasping for heavy breath while receiving Li Mu's treatment.

    " finally finished them."

    "I didn't expect these Goblins to be so difficult."

    "Boxed lunch, you've just done a good job ! If it wasn't for you, I would have died once. "

    Demasia collapsed to the ground, exhaling as she said.

    The box lunch was silent, and he nodded and silently collected Goblin's weapons.

    When I saw those weapons, I saw them :

    "These are good machete, sharper than our wooden knives."

    " ha ha, the first booty."

    "Hey... didn't fall off the crystallization of God's blood, a little regret."

    Players are twittering.

    Looking at the players in a good mood, Basaka's mood is not good.

    "What is there to be proud of having wasted such a great effort just to destroy three Goblins?"

    "Don't worry, just keep watching."