Chapter 35 Collapsed High Priest

As for ?

    Gollum would like to ask these elves, "As for what?" ?

    If it's them, it's gone, why keep dying ... ...

    Is this the same group of self-proclaimed elegant, noble, life-loving elves ?

    Is this still the peace-minded, guard-minded spirit ?

    Gollum swears that this is the craziest, most incomprehensible genie he's ever seen !

    No, no ... ...

    It's the craziest intelligent creature it's ever seen !

    Not afraid of death, not afraid of pain, in order to destroy the enemy even willing to die together ... ...

    For a moment, Gollum even suspected that the genies were high undeads in elf skins !

    It's terrible ... ...

    It's terrible !

    Although their strength is not strong, but show not afraid of pain and not afraid of death ruthless, let the life of the old priest Goblin feel cold heart

    Not only that ... ...

    She thought she would soon destroy the elves, but to his surprise, the elves killed one, and would come again soon, as if they could never finish it.

    Of course, it's also because of race, and he can't tell the elves well, and he can't see that many people have "dead" and come back.

    But Gollum also noticed that when these elves die, their bodies slowly disappear ... ...

    Seeing this incomprehensible scene, Gollum's eyes all round :

    " the devil... ...they must be the devil!"

    His hands holding the staff were trembling slightly, wondering if he was hallucinating.

    But the falling souls convey to him a cruel reality, and it's not an illusion !

    That's what makes Gollum feel bad.

    The undead he summoned should have been transformed into pure energy and returned to the staff after being destroyed, but this time it was broken off with him one after another, as if really destroyed general ... ...

    And as the number of dead dwindled, Gollum finally began to panic ... ...

    It looked up at the elf army, and found that the number was still so large, or, faintly more ... ...

    It was just over a hundred, but now it looks like it's almost 300

    Not only that, but they seem to be stronger ... ...

    Just in the perception or only dozens of level 10, but this time Gollum roughly estimated, found that the strength of the level 10 of the spirit is afraid to break a hundred !

    "Is there a stronger elves coming?! "

    Gollum was shocked.

    Winter and the god of hunting on, is this the world's elves running over ? !

    There was a hint of retreat in its heart.

    With the battle, although numerous elves were killed, but somehow, Gollum's staff did not capture new souls, but the undead he summoned was constantly consumed ... ...