Chapter 90 For the Tribe !

The southeast junction of the Elf Forest and the Dark Mountains.

    An old man wearing a hood looked at the lush forest in the distance, slightly relieved :

    " finally here."

    He turned his head and looked behind him at the 200-odd clansmen with their families, carrying bags and bags, and also covering their appearance with long coats and hoods. His face was smiling :

    " we're going home."

    The old man was Samir Gale, the natural priest of the silver (level 41) sent by Eve.

    And he was followed by the Elves, the Flame tribe.

    They've been marching through the dark mountains for more than a month, and now they're finally coming out of the rugged and dangerous foothills.

    At Samir's words, the elves cheered.

    But Samir's look soon became serious :

    "But we can't let our guard down. If I remember correctly, there seems to be a powerful tribe of Orcs around here, and our 200-odd target is still too big. Next, we can't rest, we have to go to the Elf Forest at full speed!"

    Elves are the darling of nature, and once they enter the forest, they will be in water.

    Although the target of more than 200 people is great, it is more hidden and secure than in the bare dark mountains !

    On the side of the Flame clan patriarch Philosil Flame nodded :

    "Yes, the Orcs' grotto tribes live nearby, and they've always been proud of hunting elves, and they're old enemies of our Flame tribe."

    When it came to this, she almost gnashed her teeth.

    But there's nothing to do with it.

    Over the past thousand years, the Elvens have lost the protection of the true God, and bear the shackles of the curse of descending orders, and their strength has fallen sharply.

    Not only did the elves lose all the middle and high priests, even the birth of the mage became very difficult, and the spells only mastered some instinctive zero-ring magic, not the opponent of the Orcs who had the support of the gods behind ... ...

    If it wasn't for the Dark Mountains's only way to the Elf Forest, Philosir wouldn't want to risk it at all.

    But... ...it's different now.

    The return of the mother god has been confirmed, and the shackles of the clansmen have been untied. Although we are still weak, we have a hint of confidence.

    "If I do run into them, I'll let the little ones of the tribe go back even if I fight my old life!"

    Philosil's expression is firm !

    As long as the tribe can return to the elf forest, she is willing to give anything for it, even life !

    Philosir believes that under the protection of the true gods, the community will grow again !

    At Philosir's words, Samir looked austere :

    "Don't worry, Philosil. And I'll do my best to help you. Not only that, but the Mother God must be watching our actions, and He will protect us!"

    With that, he suddenly thought of something, turned to look at the other elves :

    "Next, until we go all the way back to the core, we pause our daily prayers for a while."