Chapter 111 The God of Death

This time, the night-nighter's psychological cues are not empty !

    See gourd staring wide eyes, eyes began to become empty gradually.

    It's a psychological sign of impending success !

    The night tourers are satisfied :

    "Immunized with psychic magic, but psychological cues are fine, which means there's something wrong with their souls ! Maybe the soul is protected in some way!

    However, just as he thought his psychological hint was about to succeed, the gourd turned his eyes and his head limply crooked aside.

    Night Tourer : ... ...

    " what's the situation?"

    He stunned slightly.

    Listening to the even sound of breathing, the night tourer's expression became wonderful.

    "Sleep... ...sleep?"

    How can you fall asleep in this situation ? !

    It's not like he's doing a sleep spell !

    The night tourer's expression sank.

    He snorted coldly and punched the gourd on the chin.

    But the other side still didn't respond ... ...

    Not pretending to sleep, but really "sleep".

    The night-nighter's eyebrows gradually frowned.

    He looked at a few other players again, and several of them were in line with him and smiled.

    Seeing a few people are not afraid, also did not "sleep" the spirit has the slightest accident, the night tourer heart moved.

    " tell me, what's wrong with him?"

    He looked at a few players.

    "What else? It's off the line."

    One of them said casually.

    Dropped ?

    What does that mean ?

    Night tourers are confused.

    However, he has determined that the other elves seem to know something.

    And so, he decisively gave them psychological cues again :

    "Tell me who is behind you ? What's the plot? "

    But let him angry but not surprising is, after contact with psychological hints, the remaining several people also rolled their eyes in succession, "sleep" past ... ...

    The night tourer's face is ugly.

    "Can't be immune to psychological cues... ...but there seems to be some kind of self-preservation, and when hinted, will you fall into a weird sleep early?"

    "To be able to exert this power on every genie, it seems... ...the other person's spiritual attainments are quite superior ! It's probably death's family!"

    A hint of enlightenment rose in the heart of the night tourer.

    He waved his hand, ready to erase the sleeping elves completely, but suddenly stopped.

    He smelled a very seductive scent ... ...

    The night tourer picked his eyebrows and looked along the fragrance and found that the source was a wound on the arm of the boxed lunch.