Chapter 191 Hella's Intentions

The Shadow Corps arrived very quickly, the players just took the mission, the Shadow Creatures were summoned out, many people have not even had time to get back the equipment ... ...

    " how could it be so fast?"

    Eve, who incarnates zero, was surprised.

    She squeezed a shadow creature that hit her eyes, looking at the four gray columns of energy in the distance, frowning slightly.

    After thinking about it, she avoided the crowd and came to the temple of death in the city of Black Rock.

    The Black Rock City has been mobilized, and the gods in the Temple of Death are busy coming and going, some healing the wounded, some passing news, some trying to continue to activate the defense magic ... ...

    And when he came here, Eve also met the head of the dwarf temple who had returned from the capture of the leader of the dark believers.

    The mad believer who was once possessed by Hella, the god of death, has a very ugly face at this moment :

    "It was my fault, I was careless, not thinking that the divine family of the God of Darkness and Shadow would command the believers outside the city by burning their faith, and inadvertently exposed the false reality of the temple in advance..."

    Eve : ... ...

    She looked at each other and noticed the power of death that had not yet dissipated, and stopped talking.

    I'm afraid, it wasn't the chief of the temple who accidentally exposed it, but it was probably the intentional hint of Hella before the return of death ... ...

    Of course, the poor chief of the temple should not have noticed that he was given a hint by the true god.

    She didn't even know that she was dealing with this mysterious true god, who was actually the true god himself !

    As for the reason why Hella's hints, Eve can think of it more or less.

    Since Eve has a true god incarnate here, no matter how the dark believers jump up and down, Eve, the shadow army they call, can't sit idly by.

    It's the oath of the two true gods.

    And an incarnation of a true god, can't fight a group of believers summoned black iron shadow monsters ?

    What your family is not afraid of death, let your family do it and so on are excuses.

    Hella must have seen Eve's incarnation and realized that this incarnation really had the power of demigod, and would have been so determined.

    In other words, for Hella, with Eve's incarnation here, there's no need to think about anything else.

    Directly suggest that their believers simply lure out the other side's card and then force Eve to play, so as not to dream more ... ...

    Of course, there may also be Hella learning that Eve has been acting under his banner recently, and a slight expression of dissatisfaction ... ...

    "I didn't expect to sign a true oath, and I'd have to cheat me before I left."

    Perceiving the dense shadow monsters outside the city of Black Rock, Eve sighed.

    The number of shadow monsters is thousands, and even if the players are all present, I'm afraid there's no way to deal with this base, let alone the monsters are still being transmitted.