Chapter 37 Eve's Incarnation Program

Death Hella ?

    Eve's heart jumped, and the memories of the tree of the world suddenly emerged.

    Hella, also known as the Lord of Death and the Underworld, is an ancient true god in charge of death, aging and disease, with the strength of medium power, incomparably mysterious.

    Legend has it that He lived somewhere in the underworld, and hardly participated in the struggle between the true gods, even if the clergy was almost contrary to the tree of the world, and did not participate in the battle of the gods thousands of years ago.

    Of course, there are also rumors that he did not participate in the dispute of the gods, because he was seriously wounded in a battle in ancient times, has been cultivating and recovering ... ...

    But even if it's injured, no one dares to fight the Lord of the Underworld.

    In the underworld, Hella is invincible.

    Beyond that, one thing is clear, and that is, the true god is not interested in the struggle of faith, except for the soul of the living. His family rarely walks on the Segways.

    "How did Hella's soul-storage jewels live in the forest of the elf?"

    Eve was puzzled.

    But it's not a surprise.

    In the world of Segways, the true gods often give their belongings to their loved ones as artifacts.

    And under the struggle of all sides, the loss of artifacts is more common.

    Unless it is those artifacts that the true god values very much, the true god is not interested in recovering the ordinary artifacts after they are lost.

    After all, an artifact may only contain a few divine power values, and the divine power in the artifact is not the divine blood crystallization of the clerical power, the powerful true gods do not care very much.

    It's not worth looking for such a little power.

    And as a consequence of this, it's leading to the proliferation of artifacts in the non-God high-end battles of the Segs world ... ...

    Thinking of this, Eve smiled and played with the soul-saving jewel again.

    Sure enough, after his deep perception, he found that it contained Hella's 5 points of divine power !

    This made Eve a little happy, although he and Hella's divine duties are contrary, but if he absorbs the divine power in this pearl, can also transform him into three points of natural divine power !

    After a moment of thought, though, he gave up the idea.

    "If I absorb the divine power value of this jewel, then it will no longer be an artifact..."

    Eve looked at the jewels, thinking :

    "Hella's study of the soul is quite deep. Legend has it that he can even make artifacts that can accommodate the power of the soul. I wonder if this pearl has such a function?"

    Unfortunately, the current pearl belongs to the damaged state, Eve after identification found that it only "storage power", "storage soul power", "transformation of the dead" several abilities.

    "Maybe, when I fix it, I'll see its full strength. Hehe, if I can really accommodate the spirit power, perhaps some of my ideas can be realized ahead of time..."