Chapter 134 Clues to the Underworld

Orcs' largest stronghold near Elf Nomori was destroyed.

    This also means that the southern part of the Elf Forest has been completely recovered by Eve, the main external passage to the southeast has been opened, and the elves in the forest are no longer threatened by Orcs.

    As to where the fleeing Orcs will go, it's not Eve's concern.

    It'll probably be the south, where the Orcs' lair.

    Eve knows that the destruction of the Orc tribe is only the beginning, and that the words of his incarnation before he kills the Orc are more like some kind of declaration of war.

    Ural will certainly not let go, and I'm afraid the war with the Orcs will continue.

    But with the warning of the "death" that would be a different form.

    It's likely to be a real secular race war !

    War, more people die.

    The number of dead people means Eve can absorb some of the life force.

    It's still scary to add up.

    Of course, it would be great to attract some legends to the war and to the forest of elves as appetizers.

    And before that, Eve needs to do is further enhance the players' strength, and build the Elf Forest solid.

    At the same time, he will send more indigenous npcs to recall the scattered people.

    The Flame tribes have settled down, their lives are gradually on track, and they are gradually adapting to the existence of the Chosen and the Mission System.

    It's a good omen, at least proving that Eve is not wrong in the direction of her efforts.

    So, after the players completed the mission of destroying the Orc stronghold, Eve ordered the old priest Samir to pick some people to continue the journey to find the people.

    The players' battle opened up the eyes of the young elves.

    Knowing this, many young flame elves enthusiastically signed up, almost all followed Samir, which also let him be Philosir scolded a meal.

    In addition, the Black Dragon Myriel was left in a dilapidated castle in the Dark Mountains by Eve.

    The southeast exit of the Elf Forest is still very important, and it is of great strategic significance and really needs to be guarded.

    And the Black Dragon Myrrell is a good choice.

    This was its nest, and the little guy was not weak, and now he's signed a deed of sale, and he's relieved to give it Eve.

    But this time it's Myrill's turn to be dissatisfied :

    "Don't ! Myriel is not staying here!

    "There's nothing here ! No barbecue ! No honey ! No family ! There's no long ears to work and massage for Mairrell!'

    "rua ! ! ! Myriel will stay in the forest of the elf!

    The little black dragon rolls around like a playful husky, without the dignity of a golden race.

    Eve : ... ...

    This guy has completely forgotten that he was a prisoner in the first place, turned into a pet ?

    "There's a teleportation array. You can come back anytime. Besides, if you accept my faith, I can give you the power to assign tasks to the Chosen, so that even if you are here, there will be many Chosens to serve you.