Chapter 33 Fuck it!

"I rub ! World boss!

    "Demasia, what's European luck ? Isn't he always unlucky?"

    "What a lot of rewards, the exclusive title of the Goblin Killer ! There are also 3 perfect resurrections, a lot of experience and contribution!"

    "I'm a few hundred short of experience to level 11. "

    "Me too ! Me too!"

    Players immediately as if hit chicken blood general, one by one like a wolf, eyes bright.

    Network game, the world boss this kind of full service to do together elite strange task can always be a steady profit, cost-effective thief high business.

    "Eh ? How did Demasia run further and further with the boss... "

    At this point, someone found the red dot on the small map moving in a strange direction.

    "I'm going. I'm not scared, am I?"

    "It could also be trying to protect the teleportation array..."

    Suddenly, as if to realize something, someone's expression changed slightly :

    "Not good, he must kneel a person, in case he dies, the boss is out of the war, not do the task on the yellow.

    "Damn it, it's possible!"

    "It makes sense ! Let's get over there!

    "Go, go ! Go to the boss of the world!"

    Players analyzed a wave of situation in a few words, immediately decided to leave immediately, afraid of the boss ran away.

    "Go, go, go! Masturb the world boss!"

    "Let's put on wooden knives and wooden staffs ! The task prompts that there is damage bonus!"

    "Wait, inform the group of people in the camp, let them also quickly take all the tasks, to brush a hurt rub a world boss experience, this is the first world boss ah!"

    For a while, the whole army of players like a huge machine general operation, nearly a hundred elves will capture the machetes and bows behind, changed into the initial weapons, the mighty direction of the small map red dot.

    After countless battles, they have a little experience, and at this moment they act, they have a faint sense of evil.

    At the same time, countless camp players who received the news came excitedly from the teleport array... ...they took the mission, planning to take a piece of the damage, one by one excited.

    For a moment, 300 of the Chosen Ones moved !

    Basaka, who watched secretly, looked at the group of suddenly crazy electors, and the whole person was confused.

    " the mother god is on, what happened to them?"

    "I informed them of the presence of the Goblin priest, and of the strong brother Brin priest who has enslaved countless elves."

    Looking at the players who had played chicken blood, Eve's mood eased a little, so he stopped by Basaka's mind to explain.

    Priest Goblin who enslaved the spirits ?

    Hearing this, Basaka immediately angry.

    Evil and depraved Goblin, this is the greatest insult to the Mother's crown !