Chapter 17 I'm going to blow!

"For us, it's not just a game, it's a pure land away from the noise..."

    "The trees and grass, flowers and trees here are so real."

    "Full reappearance of the five senses, uncontradictory npc..."

    "If it wasn't for the game system and the Blue Star Network, I would really think I'd crossed into a world of swords and magic."

    "I think I really understand what the official said in the promo now."

    "Create the most real, thickest, most substitutive sense of epic magic in history!"

    "Officially, it's really trying to paint a real world for us..."

    Li Mu side sighs, while twisting to the other several people, laughing way :

    "Then again, we've been here so long, and you think about what we've done?"

    A few people. Look at me. I'll look at you.

    " cut down trees?"

    " sweep the floor?"

    " flirting with npc?"

    “……”

    Li Mu : ... ...

    He glared at Demasia, who spoke last, and continued :

    "This day, we actually have been doing coolies, put in reality, that is to move bricks ! Who would want to do it ? But you see, hundreds of us are all excited like fools at the end of the day, cutting down a tree to the sky. You say, "Why is this?"

    Demasia pulled the red explosive head and said, somewhat uncertainly :

    "Can you run naked here, can you release yourself?"

    Li Mu : ... ...

    He once again glared at the unscrupulous guy and said :

    "It's a sense of entry ! Everything here is so real, has let us unconsciously ignore this is the game, here, as if we opened another life, this is the essence of this game ah!

    A few people heard it, and they felt the same way :

    "You're right, Brother Mu. I feel the same way when I say so. Or maybe the view of the forest is so beautiful, in this game, I feel like I have forgotten all my troubles.

    "Me, too, and sometimes I wonder how nice it would be if this really was a real world... ...mysterious magic, endless adventures, couldn't be better..."

    Listening to the companions, Li Mu nodded :

    "Yes, this true sense of entry is the essence of Elfland ! The people who made this game are really geniuses!

    "But what does this have to do with Alice's good feelings, Brother Shepherd?"

    Demasia asked.

    Li Mu gnawed the berries, spit a few seeds aside, said :

    "Npc's good feeling is the same, since the core of this game is the sense of substitution, then we can not just regard npc as npc. This is not an ordinary game, not you can complete the task of npc can simply improve the good feeling, you must stand on the equal angle to communicate with npc...

    Saying, Li Mu slowly stood up, he faced the bonfire, left a few players a deep back, the voice is more and more calm, like a wise elder :

    "As long as you're in the game, you should think of this as a real world, and in the same way, you should respect the npc as you respect the human race. Only in this way can you really improve your relationship with them. I think that's what the designer really meant, and it's at the heart of the good feeling system."