Chapter 124 Dongfeng Express, Mission Must Reach

Secret weapon ?

    Listening to Li Mu and the bird's conversation, nature saint Alice some doubt.

    What did they do ?

    She knew that hundreds of lower-ranking Chosen didn't take the job, but were busy in Elf Town.

    Soon, though, she knew what the Chosen Ones were talking about.

    See the teleport array again bloomed a brilliance, four or five players surrounded by a large man passed over.

    It was a large wooden machine, folded.

    And after the first big guy was shipped in, the players brought in three more identical guys.

    " what is this thing?"

    Alice was a little stunned.

    " it's our secret siege weapon."

    Goo Bird answered, directing the players to assemble ... ...

    Soon, four huge machines appeared on the top of the hill.

    It was an upright acute-angled machine, the side was written with Chinese characters teasingly "Dongfeng" two words.

    The main body of the machine is two pillars with fixed transverse shafts, which are equipped with wooden winches and pulleys. On the transverse shaft is a lever perpendicular to the shaft and can rotate freely around the shaft. One end of the lever is inserted in a horizontal rope twisted very tightly. At the other end is a large wooden basket ... ...

    "It's... it's like the riprap of the human world!"

    Alice's voice is very strange.

    She's no stranger to trebubble.

    The human society in the world of Segways is a bit similar to the late Middle Ages on Earth, and although there are magical weapons such as magic crystal cannons, trebubbles, which can be made from local materials and are easy to make sieges, are also available.

    As a magic world, the trebubble of Segways is generally mixed with magic.

    But then again, Alice doesn't have a good impression of humans, and she doesn't have a good impression of what humans make for war.

    But even so, she has to admit that some things about humans have merit.

    Especially when the elves are at war !

    Only to Alice's surprise, the Chosen Ones made a trebubble !

    Players can certainly do it.

    Trebubble this kind of thing, actually also not too much technical content, is leverage principle just, the production of online tutorial search a large number.

    It's just a little difficult to make large, long-range, but a few engineering mechanics players on the Meng Meng Committee are not dry.

    Knowing that this is to attack the Orc's lair, the players are making all kinds of preparations.

    They thought it would be a siege, so a few players proposed to get some big guys out ... ...

    In the earliest days, they wanted to make artillery directly.

    But ideals are full, reality is boney.

    Even with magic, players found that they could not make hot weapons with their current equipment and resources, so they chose a relatively simple trebubble.