Chapter 168 True Death Believers

Turns out, people who come out always have to pay it back.

    While exploring Ravendale, players cut crypt spiders with fun, searching for elf treasures, but also fighting crypt spiders and sacrificing spider legs as fun.

    In just a few days, they did not know how many crypt spiders died in their hands, and although most of them were small, not even complete with their own consciousness, they were enough to cause Rose's anger.

    Before, she was at a critical moment of progress, so there was no retaliation for the player's behavior.

    And now, as Eve's family, she can no longer fight the players ... ...

    But that doesn't mean players won't be punished.

    At this moment, all the players on the scene find themselves under minus 50 with Rose, all of which are annoying.

    And the boxed lunch fighting team, even more brushed into the minus 100, reached the level of disgust that only Demasia experienced ... ...

    Even those who didn't choose to explore the mission fell to minus 30 because of the Spider Mother's subjective impression of the Chosen.

    How to remedy the good feeling of spider mother, has become the new goal of players.

    Especially for gamers who are eager to get spider mounts !

    For a while, the official website forum strategy and intelligence section, one after another was the new online npc — spider after rose brushed the screen.

    Its heat, even leapt beyond the goddess Eve's post.

    And then, the heat was topped by a screenshot.

    It is a close-up image of a player participating in the mission, is the moment the goddess Eve reaches over the head of the spider queen Rose, who has become a spider mother, teaching the other side to speak ... ...

    I have to say, the angle of this screenshot is really good.

    The holy goddess is like the light in the dark. With a smile on her face, she reaches out and strokes the head of Rose, a newly civilized spider queen, while Rose, who has become half human, bows respectfully, her half body hidden in the dark. Like being baptized by a goddess ... ...

    Magnificent and holy goddess of the world, ugly and mysterious beauty of the spider queen Rose ... ...

    Half light, half dark.

    Just the right light and shadow special effects, so that this game screenshot leap into the "Elves Country" famous scene.

    And Eve in the forum, also saw the player's screenshot.

    His heart moved, and he saved it :

    "These players choose a good angle ah, this screenshot is very good, back hair an oracle let people in the temple according to the screenshot draw a relief good.

    The true gods of Segways have the habit of drawing historical reliefs of the true gods in shrines or holy places, not only can they be used to celebrate the epics of the true gods, promote the great power of the true gods, but also can attract believers and gather faith.

    When in Rome, Eve, who does as the Romans do, naturally plans to try it.

    After all, this classic image of the legendary Warcraft is a missionary weapon !