Chapter 118 Second Test Civilian Players

Dream Han is a second-test civilian player.

    As an ordinary person who was neither liver nor krypton nor Europe, it was not until three days ago that she had accumulated enough experience and contribution to move to become an 11-level druid.

    Actually, it should have been faster.

    Listen to the first test players said that the original core area small monsters, we team up to brush small monsters, experience to rise.

    It was quite refreshing.

    Unfortunately, the low-level monsters that can be used to practice in the core of Elf Town have been swept away.

    They're either empirical or fertilizer.

    Unlike other games, Elf Country is that this game completely imitates reality, and the creatures are their own ecosystems, and you kill it, and it's gone.

    And the rest is the big guy that the novices can't afford to mess with.

    Unless you have money and can pay a high price to hire the First Corps guild into the boss's group to take you to brush the monster, you'll have to work slowly.

    Therefore, most of the unlucky second test non-liver non-rmb ordinary players, can only choose to do the task slowly upgrade ... ...

    There are a lot of people who have learned skills that they have not learned in reality by doing tasks.

    Like cutting down trees, like building walls, like barbecues ... ...

    Overall, as the number of players increases and over time, the trend of polarization is becoming apparent.

    The strong are stronger, the weak are weaker.

    Although there are ways to become stronger, the best resources are always the first to be obtained by the strong.

    Without money, without European style, the latecomers will have to rely on the liver.

    To this end, the mechanism has also been criticized by players, a group of people in the forum to complain too unreasonable.

    Everyone thinks it's good to imitate reality, but if it goes too far, what's the difference between reality ?

    Reality has been so cruel, can you not in the game also make such reality ?

    There are also a lot of people who are trying to retreat.

    Although... ...the last one who retreated didn't either.

    The dream is very open to this.

    In her view, choosing something means losing something else.

    Since the slogan of "Elves Country" is the most realistic, the most epic, then these mechanisms, perhaps the official choice ... ...

    Officials must have considered more to be able to make this kind of masterpiece.

    Moreover, even if the game system is strange, with the industry's unique realistic five senses, smart npc and open-hang general thinking acceleration, we can only be painful and happy.

    Now there are a large number of netizens on the Internet waiting for the public test pitifully.

    And the reason why choose Druid this profession, because dream han in the past when playing games, especially like the profession of wet nurse.