Chapter 108: The atmosphere is getting awkward

When the chief priest of Jushan came to the cave tribe's council account, he finally saw the visitors.

    It was a tall figure sitting high on the throne, wearing a black robe, with a white inner collar standing high, and a blood-red rose on his left chest.

    He was as handsome as an elf, shoulder-length black hair tied into a single ponytail, pale complexion, and scarlet eyes were looking with interest at the mountain of Orcs entering the Lord's Account.

    The orc priest's pupil shrinks slightly :

    " night tourer?"

    Hearing his exclamation, the mysterious visitor's mouth floats a cynical smile :

    "I didn't expect my name to get here."

    He snapped his fingers, and a transparent glass appeared magic in his hand, filled with bright red blood.

    He took a sip and then said :

    "But I prefer to be called His Excellency the Count."

    The chief priest of Jushan was refreshed. He drew a bow symbol on his chest and saluted each other :

    "Praise the Father ! Your Honor, the Grotto Tribe welcomes you!

    Night tourer.

    It's the god of winter and hunting, a famous god in the world of Segways !

    The night tourer is not an Orc, but a blood clan who originally believed in darkness, but he was influenced by the Father God in a war, followed the Father God's belief, and became a true God's family.

    No one knows the real name of the Night Tourer, but he likes to be called His Excellency the Count, because he is a true high-ranking professional, with the strength of the golden inferior !

    In the blood clan, this is the layer side of the count level.

    Determined the identity of the other side, the mountain was a little relieved.

    The arrival of God's family also means that the attention of God is focused here, because God's family is the eye of God !

    God the Father has not forgotten them !

    And as a rare other race to follow Ural, the night-nighter was favored by him.

    He often approached other true gods as a visitor, mediator, or investigator, much like Ural's secular diplomats.

    And seeing the night tourers at the same time, the Orc giant mountain heart for many days also calmed a lot :

    "You... ...now that you're here, you know about Elf Nomori?"

    He asked tentatively.

    The night tourer nodded :

    "I have come here at the heart of the Father."

    After speaking, he stood from his seat, one hand behind his back, the other hand slowly shaking the glass in his hand.

    Looking at the glass with the shaking of the blood, the night-nighter's look gradually solemn :

    "Under the true god's crown, he suspected that there was a new god in the elf's forest, so he sent me to check it out."

    The true gods seal the gods ... ... !