Chapter 31 High Priest Goblin

It's a dilapidated temple.

    The symbols describing the mother of nature and the elf stone tablets have long been destroyed by sharp weapons and splashed with blood.

    The idol, which originally belonged to the goddess, was smashed and replaced by a wooden male deity wearing a leather jacket and holding a tomahawk and a long bow.

    It was Ural, the god of winter and hunting.

    Under the idol, an old hunchbacked Goblin, is kneeling.

    It wore a shabby mage robe snatched from the human caravan, a nondescript felt hat on its head, and in front of it, a crystal gleaming with a pale green glow.

    "The great god of winter and hunting, this is the third crystallization of the blood found by the slaves this month, and seven slaves are short of the minimum 33 sacrifices, and then they will be sacrificed to you together."

    It was turbid, its eyes turbid, its face wrinkles almost carved into its bones, and its expression was fanatical and pious.

    Because Ural's self is located in the heavens, a sacrifice across the two worlds requires a lot of energy, so in order to save divine power, he can only let his men collect enough tributes and then concentrate on the sacrifices, usually with the believers to do some simple communication.

    With Goblin's prayers, the idol emits a faint golden glow that gently brushes its body.

    For a moment, Brother Brin felt that his old body seemed to be a lot younger.

    "Praise the gods of winter and hunting!"

    Brother Brin was a little overjoyed and his head was buried deeper.

    After praying to the gods, Brother Brin stood up.

    It put the felt hat on its head straight, and then carefully picked up the hidden under the giant pearl-inlaid staff, carefully wiped it in its arms as if it were a treasure, and then walked out of the dilapidated temple with satisfaction.

    Old Goblin named Goblin, is an 11th-level black iron lower Goblin priest.

    However, Goblin prefers to call himself the high priest, because it is the strongest of the Goblin tribes, which are entrenched in the ruins of the emerald, and the other three Goblin priests are no rivals and bow to it.

    It is so powerful not because of how strong it is, but because it had already experienced adventures before it was incorporated by Ural, got a staff and became a rare Goblin caster.

    Not only that, but it has the mysterious magic of the undead !

    It was the magic of the dead that it suppressed the other two Goblin priests, both of the 11th level.

    It's too old, though.

    If it develops normally, it will live no more than three years at most.

    Fortunately, Ural's appearance gave it hope, and the great god has promised to give it a new life if it can collect the blood of 33 world trees this year.

    Gollum's luck wasn't bad.

    For some reason, since the battle of the gods for thousands of years, the crystallization of the blood of the world tree left in the forest of the elves has been almost forgotten, and Ural has only recently launched a secret search for the metaphor.