Chapter 48 Smiles fade away

Early morning.

    The golden sun rose slowly from the east, shining brightly, shining the whole forest.

    After the early morning prayer, Alice, the saint of nature, changed into the holy dress she wore for the sacrifice and came to the outside of the temple.

    The oak guard Basaka had been waiting here for a long time, and he looked in a good mood today, with big eyes bright, standing by humming strange ballads... that he had learned from the Chosen One.

    Alice saw the oak guard, her emerald eyes with a smile :

    "Good morning, Monsignor Basaka."

    She pinched the corner of the priest's skirt, saluted Basaka slightly, and then painted a symbol of the Mother of Nature on her chest :

    "May nature be with you."

    Bassaca also salutes the maiden, in a deep voice with a soft touch :

    "Good morning, Your Highness, and may nature be with you!"

    After two people salute each other, Alice looked puzzledly at the square gathered more and more players, curious tunnel :

    "What's wrong with them today?"

    If as usual, this is when the Chosen would start looking for her to apply for daily tasks. But today, for some reason, few people come looking for maidens.

    They gathered in the square, as if waiting for something, one by one excited.

    Basaka looked at the player in the square, the eyes flashed a light of relief, saw him again in the chest painted a tree symbol, said to Alice :

    "His Highness, the Holy Lady... ...has been taken, and all the Goblins have been banished."

    "What ? The holy city... ...was restored?

    At Basaka's words, Alice's emerald eyes widened.

    She naturally knew the mission of the Chosen, but in her view, the expulsion of the Holy City of Goblin would be a long job, but did not expect the Chosen to do so in such a short time.

    She vaguely remembers when she was a child, following her mother to banish Goblin from the ruins of the elf. Those Goblins are so cunning that you chase them away one minute, and the next they'll sneak back when you're not prepared ... ...

    "That's right, not only that, but the Chosen Ones will be working together to set up a new teleportation array, and they invite us to come along."

    Basaka's expression was full of piety.

    The restoration of the holy city is a great honor for every believer in nature !

    " they'd invite us..."

    Hearing Basaka, Alice looked a little mixed.

    To be honest, her overall impression of the Chosen was not good, and some of them even disgusted her.

    Although in recent days, the Chosen Ones seem to have become familiar with the world here and are beginning to become polite.

    But Alice still disagrees with some of their bad habits.

    For example, treating the poor animals in the forest as food or something.

    The forest of the Elf is extremely rich in products. It is clear that collecting berries is enough to fill your stomach. Why do you want to destroy living beings ?