Chapter 171 Farming and Livestock

The core area of Elf Nomori, about four kilometers from the City of Chosen.

    There was once a high-quality forest that was perfect for building materials, straight, good material, and a fragrance that could be calm.

    In completing the daily task of collecting wood, Alice will give more experience and contribution if the wood is handed in.

    Therefore, after the players found in the official website strategy post explained the location, many wood collection players will come here to collect wood.

    And over time, the players cut bald here ... ...

    Even if Eve recovers that day, everything grows, many saplings emerge, also by the later second test players all poached, used the day to choose the city of the street tree to go ... ...

    However, although the trees were cut down, a large area of open space was vacated, and because it was once a forest, the soil was so fertile that players chose as a test field for crops.

    Elves are natural magical creatures, and are many Druids of wisdom.

    Crop planting may be a long and face-seeing process for the average human, but for players with natural magic, everything can be accelerated.

    After getting some crop seeds from the captured human caravan, the little salt meow handed them to the guild's life system players to take on the feeder task and try planting.

    At the time of the capture, the players got a total of three seeds, after identification, are Mania Plain Wheat, Mania Fast-growing Rice and Iris Land Potato.

    Plain wheat and fast-growing rice are the main agricultural products of Segways world human society, with a long history of cultivation.

    And smuggled by caravans, identified by elf nightingales who had been in human society, thought it was probably the latest crop produced by the official magical society of the Holy Mania Empire !

    The third Iris potato, a bit like the potato on the Blue Star, is gray and tastes sweeter than the potato.

    It is said to be an exotic crop from other planes, introduced into human society by the legendary mage of the kingdom of Iris a thousand years ago when the plane passage was not closed.

    Because of the high yield of this crop, it was soon widely planted in human society and was welcomed by the common people.

    Unlike potatoes, however, Iris's potatoes must rely on seeds to breed.

    And the players seized ground potato seeds, according to the nightingale after identification should also be Ariel Kingdom after the improved varieties !

    If it's not a good seed, how can it be smuggled by the Soren caravan ?

    After all, magic items are more profitable ! Smuggling magic stuff, doesn't it smell ?

    Only this rare seed will enter the eyes of smugglers.

    Of course, these things are now cheap for players.

    Growing vegetables in the game, Chinese players are still interested.

    Moreover, although the Elf Forest is rich in products, but almost all fruits and vegetables, the staple food is indeed missing.

    Chinese people, the most unaccustomed is to have no staple food to eat.

    Therefore, players have strong expectations for these seeds.