Chapter 158 Nest

In the winding deep mine path, box lunch with its own combat team alertly forward.

    This is an abandoned mine road they found to the depths of the Dark Mountains, with the entrance to an abandoned forge in Ravendale.

    The mine road is paved with tracks, a bit like the railway on the Blue Star, but if carefully identified, some magic lines that have lost their effect can be seen.

    The mine road is flanked by smooth rock walls, and every once in a while there is an old magic lamp that has been destroyed by the millennium.

    Occasionally, bones can be seen on the road, dressed in rags, elves that Ravendale had not escaped when he was destroyed overnight a thousand years ago.

    These poor elf remains are not uncommon in Ravendale.

    And whenever players find the remains of the elf, they are excited to search for their things.

    But today... ...the boxed lunch team has been a lot more restrained.

    Even if they saw the remains of the elf, they only came to the bones and observed three minutes of silence.

    After that, they prayed in a decent way, as if they said a few words to themselves --

    "Rest in peace, partner, and I will bring your relics back to the Elf Forest."

    ...and that sort of thing.

    Then... ...the players sadly put away the elf's remains and put them in the backpacks that the Blaze tribe elves helped them weave.

    All in all, the players are a lot of rules, as if they were really elves.

    The whole mine road is dark and deep, and the players can only hear their footsteps.

    The background music of the system has been turned off at the command of the box lunch, as it is close to the deepest part of Ravendale and is not safe, and small crypt spiders can often be seen alone.

    "The box lunch is big. Are you sure we'll find the veins along here?"

    On the march, the elf mage in the team, a player named gourd asked curiously.

    "Surely, it's all mineways. There must be a vein at the end."

    Before waiting for the box lunch to answer, another player replied.

    "But that's what everyone else thought before, walking along the mine path is either blocked or a depleted vein, nothing."

    The gourd continued to mutter.

    Box lunch listened to, silent a moment, said :

    "There's a lot of spiders in this vein."

    "Do you have mines when there are many monsters?"

    The gourd asked again.

    This time, did not wait for the box lunch answer, a clear and with a little disgust of the sound then rang up :

    "Stupid ! Ore is also a kind of spider food in the crypt, since there are many spiders here, there must be mineral veins!

    Gourd : ... ...

    He twitched slightly from the corners of his mouth.

    It wasn't anyone else who spoke, it was the elf npc they rescued, the nightingale shadow.