Chapter 25 Are these people reliable?

As the system sounded, several people found themselves with a line of purple titles under their green names: Keeper of the tree of the world.

    Fancy fonts are cool, and they come with flash effects.

    "Wow ! Exclusive title!"

    " five perfect resurrections?"

    " great!"

    A few people were excited.

    "Brave Chosen, please take my blessings and embark on the journey again."

    Looking at the excited four players, Eve smiled and waved their consciousness back to the real world of Segways.

    In the main hall, only Alice and Basaka were left.

    "Alice, Bassaka, this is about my recovery. You must help them."

    Eve exhorted again.

    "Yes, Mother God."

    Two indigenous believers replied respectfully.

    " under the crown of the mother god..."

    The oak guard Basaka hesitated and seemed to have something to say.

    " say."

    Eve nodded.

    With God's permission, Basaka sighed with relief, and then asked respectfully :

    "In fact... you just let me pass the instructions, but... there's no need..."

    "Isn't it necessary to direct them personally and summon them here?"

    Eve laughed.

    Basaka bowed his head and answered yes in a quiet voice.

    " da..."

    " da..."

    " da..."

    Eve tapped gently on the armrests of the throne, and only the sound of the knocks echoed in the temple.

    Moments later, he let out a light smile and said :

    "It's their own way of entertainment, and you'll see later."

    At the end of the speech, he waved again, sending the two relatives out of their own space of consciousness.

    ……

    Demasia's few people are unconscious and find themselves back in the town's natural shrine again.

    It's just that at this moment, they have an extra title on their heads and an extra line on the system bar [Perfect Resurrections: 5]

    Several people looked at each other, then gave a cheer, turned and rushed out of the temple of nature.

    "Ha ha ha ha ! I want to share this news with you!

    "Exclusive designation ! Hey hey, just the four of us ! Out of print!

    "I just recorded all the plot, so wonderful, I want to send the video first time!"

    When several people pushed open the gate of the temple, they found that the surrounding area was crowded with players.

    Looking at the crowd, Demasia shouted excitedly :

    "Brothers ! Sisters ! We're starting the main story ! There's a mainline mission!"