Chapter 46 Red Name

" cut"

    Tomato fried tomato regretfully bah, will take back his wooden knife, his expression is also not good-looking.

    Li Mu soon thought everything clear, see him restrain his anger, reluctantly calmly said :

    " you leave now, i can pretend nothing happened."

    Money is touching.

    The game is different from reality.

    The game world is freer and more unscrupulous than the real world with moral and legal constraints, and it is easier to inspire another side of human nature.

    Three hundred players, it can't all be united.

    26 blood crystals, a total of 20800 points of contribution, in the game's early script, this is worth at least 20,000 soft coins.

    It's not surprising that someone is willing to take a risk for it.

    However, it is clear that the player named tomato fried tomato is not ready to fight with all the players, otherwise he will not use his own kill skills in the first place, trying to kill Li Mu before he found himself.

    "Elves Country" and other virtual online games are really very different.

    In this game where simulation is almost 100%, "second kill" is not uncommon.

    Although the probability is very low, but as long as the right time, as long as the aim of the key, even the low-level player, can also kill the higher-level monster with a knife.

    Although this is different from the general game mechanism, but in the player's view, this is more realistic.

    It also makes the battle of Elf Country more dramatic and playable.

    Fighting wits and courage is sometimes more important than simply spelling data.

    At least, if the grade gap is not large.

    Tomato fried tomato dare to sell Li Mu, is also based on this factor.

    If Li Mu in what do not know the situation was killed, then even if he has a mouth also can not explain the blood crystallization of the matter, and tomato fried tomato naturally also smoothly blacked off all the boss treasure.

    But unfortunately, he underestimated Li Mu's ability to react, and the attack failed.

    The two were deadlocked in a flash.

    Li Mu is not a combat profession, as an auxiliary druid, he has not drawn an attack skill.

    And in Elf Country, skills are very strong, especially the skills given by Eve.

    If it's a native learning skill of Segways, then mastering a skill is undoubtedly through knowledge, practice, familiarity, and mastery of ... ...

    But Eve gives different skills.

    This is through the connection with the player's consciousness, the method of releasing the skill directly imprinted into the player's consciousness, and through the game system to assist the player's skill release.

    For players, this equates to a direct 100% skill proficiency.

    In other words, the effect of the skill is far greater than that of ordinary damage.