Chapter 114 Angry Black Dragon

The forest of the elf.

    Black dragon meriel bored lying in his nest, looking at the side of the barbecue two players, lazily said :

    "Come on ! Lord Myrill is already very hungry.

    Its nest is no longer the pit it dug itself in the first place.

    It's a small fort that the little salt meow uses the power of wealth to summon guild members to build for it, warm in winter and cool in summer.

    Given the Black Dragon's habits, the players made the Dragon's Nest look like a castle, at least... ...that's what it looks like on the outside.

    And inside, it is covered with shiny ornaments.

    These ornaments, are the small salt meow to use the contribution from the contribution mall to exchange the equipment buckled, let a crowd of players even shout waste of heaven ... ...

    By the way, money is power.

    However, aside from the quality of the equipment provided by the mall, the special effects are indeed gorgeous.

    It's not a real baby, but the shiny luster is enough to enter the eyes of the Black Dragon.

    At the very least, it makes sense to barely replace gemstones and gold coins.

    Myrill was quite satisfied, and the strange long ears were good to see.

    Um ... ...

    These guys are cruel and evil, but if they can be a family, they're a good choice.

    At least, they're much more capable than the Orcs !

    Those guys don't even put honey in their barbecue !

    Um ... ...

    Lord Myrill is definitely not for the barbecue !

    The little black dragon shook his head and thought.

    It glanced at the two players at the barbecue and continued to urge :

    "Come on ! Lord Myriel will give him a mouthful of water who bakes it first!

    Hearing this sentence, the two players a bright eye, the hand of the movement faster.

    Looking at two more and more hard players, Black Dragon Myrrell was satisfied.

    It raised its head proudly and looked like a man.

    These greedy and pathetic fellows, Lord Myrill can buy ! with just a sip of water.

    Lord Myrill is brilliant and great !

    What the little black dragon doesn't know is... ...the worthless saliva in its eyes is actually a good magic material.

    For the mage, ambergris is quite precious.

    Since a player collected the Black Dragon's saliva and traded it for amazing benefits from the Flame tribe's elf mage, Myrrell's saliva has become a hot item.

    Just give it a roast, you can get the ambergris !

    How easy it is to barbecue !

    It's a waste of money !

    As a result, more and more players lick their faces to barbecue for the little black dragon, roasting late a day, are almost raising Myrrell as a pig.