Chapter 129 Desperate Demigods

In a strange scene, Walker gave a painful muffled grunt, and Eve's fingers passed through his body ... ...

    "Similar to the energy state of the body ? This is the demigod?"

    Eve picks her brow lightly.

    She could clearly sense that Walker's body was a power !

    And his body, in fact, was transformed by divine power.

    But unlike the true god, he has no god, and he has only a soul that is gradually transforming into the spirit.

    "Is it... ...that the demigods of the true gods are like this..."

    Eve is thoughtful.

    There's more than one way to become a demigod.

    One is that secular beings use the power of faith to analyze the law, gradually sublimate their existence from material state to energy state, and finally seal the gods, and the transition stage is demigod.

    One is to believe that the true god directly uses his own divine power, select the right soul to shape the demigod, create subordinates.

    One is a mythical creature with great potential that can grow to the demigod level, or a demigod level at the beginning of birth... like ancient dragons and demigod-level oak guards.

    And if Eve is not wrong, the demigod Walker should be in the second category.

    Her mind moved, and the power of Walker's body was pulled out by her and flowed down her fingers into her incarnation.

    " whoo... ah ah ah ah...!"

    The loss of power, the demigod Walker howled in pain, and the sound was extremely sad.

    And perceiving the power of absorption, Eve's thoughts are nudged :

    "Similar to Ural's divine power, but somewhat different from His divine power, it is homologous, but it seems to be a notch lower than His divine power, that is,... not very pure."

    "But it's okay. If I absorb the conversion, I'll probably get 40 percent. Well... ...senior demigod, divine power should be a lot, and you will be my nourishment."

    Listening to Eve's words, Walker looked terrified.

    It's terrible !

    It's just terrible !

    Does this ancient god return, even change his character ?

    He's trying to extract his power !

    How did he become so ferocious ?

    Will die ... ...

    If you go on like this, you'll die !

    Walker gritted his teeth, and a touch of madness appeared in his look.

    His body suddenly trembled, and the power inside began to boil !

    "Hmm?"

    Feeling the magic change in Walker's body, Eve was surprised :

    "You can burn spirits and powers ? Do you want to fight?"

    There are also desperate ways to exist above the demigod level.

    That's burning power and spirit.