Chapter 188 The Oath of the True God

Eve knows that Hella is seeing what is at the heart of her incarnation.

    If it's Hella's guardian of the spirit, it's probably not visible under Eve's deliberate cover.

    But as the maker of the soul-storage pearl, Hella can recognize Eve's incarnation as the core of the soul-storage pearl is normal.

    However, the other side said this, but showed that it did not care.

    In fact, in the world of Segways, the artifact is still quite overflowing, just a few of the magic value of the artifact, really not in the eyes of the true gods ... ...

    Thinking of this, Eve laughed twice dryly and said :

    "I really admire the understanding of the law of the soul under Hella's crown to make artifacts that take on the soul."

    "Hehe, aren't you the same?"

    Hella smiled and looked outside the temple :

    "I still haven't figured out how you have summoned these soulless families. Is it hiding their souls ? I've observed them, and they seem to have the same power of resurrection as my guardians, but they seem to have no side effects... and they seem to have their own knowledge... "

    Hella said, thoughtfully.

    Eve's heart beats, knowing that Hella is noticing the players.

    Perhaps the player's existence can be hidden from others, but definitely from Hella, who knows the soul very well.

    The other side easily saw through the player's identity, the only difference is not to know the true origin of these players.

    But it's exactly that, I'm afraid Hella never thought of it, that this is Eve's goon summoned from the virtual network of another world.

    "Without all this, you should have visited my temple for a reason?"

    Hella gave up the player's topic and looked at Eve again, scarlet eyes were extremely deep.

    Eve nodded :

    "Yes, Holdell, the god of darkness and shadow, is trying to win over my family in order to overthrow the rule of faith here under the crown, so I came to remind one or two..."

    "But since Hella has come under his crown, he must have been unable to turn up any storms and waves."

    Eve said.

    " that's nature."

    Listening to Eve, Hella nodded and then asked :

    "You came here in person... ...and did you have other plans?"

    "Of course, if I could, I would have intended to release goodwill to the church under the crown of Hella, the enemy of the enemy is a friend, and I have something with Holdel, the god of darkness and shadow..."

    Eve replied.

    Since Hella had good intentions, Eve wouldn't hide it.

    And she also saw that although the same true god of the underworld, although theoretically Holdell, the god of darkness and shadow, should be Hella's god, it was clear that Hella had not accepted each other.

    It's even possible they're still coveting Hella's clergy !

    Hella seemed unsurprised. She sighed :