Chapter 27 Women's Clothing Bar ! Junior

Hearing Demasia's offer, the Oak Guard's view of him immediately changed.

    Barca's eyes flashed a hint of disappointment and disgust :

    "The Chosen One, I thought you were an upright warrior, but I didn't expect to be such a sinister villain. It's a shame to the Guardian of the Tree of the World!"

    Alice looked at him indifferently, her eyes colder and colder, like a pile of harmful garbage.

    [Bassica's favorability is reduced by 40 points to "nasty."]

    [Downing 40 points to maintain "disgust" with Alice Gale]

    Demasia looked at the system prompt bar in front of a flash, some dazed :

    "Oh, no ? That's good, too?

    And the players are hesitant ... ...

    " it's... a little bad, isn't it?"

    "What if there's a danger ? It's a game, but the consequences... ...are a bit unimaginable.

    "Yes, not those plane online games before, but the reality of almost 100% virtual reality game ah..."

    "The combat state can't be off the line, even if the forced exit of the game body is in place, in case you can't commit suicide..."

    "In that case... ...there will be psychological shadows, surely there will be?"

    "At least I'd feel sick, those goblins look disgusting."

    "I'm not going anyway. I'm going to go who I love."

    " i'm not going either."

    "Demasia, you're definitely a single dog in reality, right?"

    " deserve no girlfriend."

    Demasia : ... ...

    But Li Mu did not speak, he thought, suddenly the heart moved :

    "The beauty trick ? It's actually a good idea."

    The players were stunned :

    "I'll go, Brother Mu, do you think so?"

    " that's not good!"

    "Master, are you a single dog, too ? Flower pants big slippers, morning oneself buy soy milk fritters of the kind? "

    Li Mu : ... ...

    He coughed a few dry times, and immediately said :

    "No, no... it's a beauty trick, but it doesn't have to be risked by female players."

    And he looked up and down at Demasia, and touched his chin :

    "I remember, it's like someone got a face change skill."

    Demasia shivered, and suddenly felt a cold back ... ...

    ……

    This is a dense virgin forest.

    Huge trees cover the sky and lush bushes complicate the already difficult jungle.

    Still, that's nothing for the Oak Guard.

    Basaka walked in the forest as if walking in his back garden, and on his shoulders sat four elves in hemp robes and wooden armor from left to right, followed by a sweaty Demasia.