Chapter 196 is still ant

" one palm and block it?"

    "Damn ! Where does this come from? "

    "Eh ? It's like the little salt meow they're talking about the new godman, and I saw it in the video they posted yesterday!

    " is it so powerful?"

    "Is the shadow behind her a goddess?"

    Seeing the sudden appearance of strange figures, the players were startled and curiously talked.

    "God is attached to the body ! It's God's possession ! But... ...her appearance is not really deified, but she is still controlling her body, only borrowing the power of the true God.

    Listening to the words of the surrounding elves, the head of the dwarf temple explained.

    With that, her eyes began to shine :

    "Maybe... ...there's hope of keeping it."

    Borrowing the power of God ?

    The players were stunned, and then suddenly.

    Turns out, it's not the incarnation of the goddess !

    But, using the power of the goddess, it's also the goddess's hand ?

    Just, this time did not see the goddess incarnation, many players unexpectedly slightly disappointed.

    They thought they'd see the goddess again !

    Even the screen was on, and I saw this ?

    Eve certainly did not go out of his way to directly elevate the avatar to the demigod level and transform it into a true demigod incarnation posture.

    Perhaps in the view of the Dwarf Temple Chief, He is now possessed by the true God.

    But in fact, it's a way He came up with, after studying the Dungeon core and combining Hella's previous approach, to maximize divine power and exert demigod power !

    When he fought with the demigod Walker, he directly borrowed the power of the noumenon and raised the power of the incarnation to the demigod level.

    But it takes too much power to maintain a demigod incarnation.

    But now it's different. Eve has chosen to take advantage of the clever way. His incarnation is still the strength of the golden inferior position, but modeled on Hella's possession, allowing the incarnation to use the power directly from the Lord.

    In this way, it can reduce the escape of divine power and reduce consumption ... ....

    It's a clever way.

    And under the attention of all the people, the mid-air god zero raised his hand again.

    The shadow behind her became more and more sacred, and the dazzling brilliance lit up almost the entire cave of deep fissures, while the sacred light faintly came from the void.

    Radiant, the golden holy light pours out, shines on the shadow creature, the scene is shocking ... ...

    At this moment, the mid-air God's family of zero seems to be the sun in the dark !

    For the shadow monster, the power of true God's faith is poison.

    And Eve's light, inspired by the power of faith, is the best weapon against them !