Chapter 4 Orcs Hunting Team

Deep in the Elf Forest, a hunting team of Orc mercenaries is carefully shuttled.

    "Come on ! You punks ! If you let the target escape, you won't take any of this month's share!"

    Captain rock holding the mace made of animal bones, viciously cursed.

    Kicked his buttocks, the rock turned around, the original insidious expression immediately dissipated, smiling to the distant towering world tree, but the sharp teeth and ugly face let him look particularly ugly :

    "Hehe, the sacrifice adult is right, as long as you stay near the tree of the world, you will definitely catch these stupid long ears!"

    Thinking about the next possible harvest, I'm looking forward to it.

    Since the battle of the gods a thousand years ago, the mother of nature, the main god of the elves, the tree of the world withered, the elves have lost the protection of the true gods, and the strength of the race has fallen.

    And as the most beautiful, elegant and long-lived race on the Segways continent, the elves have been a slave trade for thousands of years.

    A young female genie can sell for a sky-high price in the human world !

    Even adult male elfs are high-end slave farms !

    And the Orc tribe, which lives on the edge of the Elf Forest, has made a fortune by capturing the Elf and selling it to the human world.

    This is especially true of the Rock, who has hunted more than ten elves, and even the Orcs' royal family, he is rich in the whole tribe.

    "When I'm done with this, I'll propose to Pyro, and then buy a property in the city of chaos, and say goodbye to the barbaric mercenary life."

    Rock in the heart of the beautiful thought.

    "Chief, we've got the target, two ! One is female, absolutely fine ! No... ...it's the best!"

    Suddenly, the sound of surprise came from ahead.

    Rock spirit a lift, immediately pulled up the mace :

    "Thinheads ! Smoke the guy ! Let's gather around, be careful not to expose, who dares to do bad things I smash his balls!"

    ……

    Alice left the temple of nature, silent all the way.

    The elf girl looked back at the withered giant tree, her eyes red.

    It's the last time they've come to sacrifice ... ...

    Each time, she hoped to awaken the mother god, but each time, only disappointment.

    Now, even as a saint of nature, she has to admit that the elf god is really completely fallen ... ...

    The fall of the Lord God, the royal family, the elf kingdom has been broken, the ethnic groups scattered and fled, the brilliant silver civilization into history ... ...

    Under the threat of the hunting team, all the existing tribesmen had to hide.

    The future of the elves, there is no hope.

    Alice almost bites her teeth at the thought of the bastards who see the people as goods, mercilessly hunt and abuse/disgraces.

    However, it is deeply powerless.