Chapter 38 Liver Pain...

Li Mu took a deep breath and walked into the temple.

    At this moment, the statue on the altar has been vacated.

    He looked at the transfer tutorials in the game system and came to the goddess sculpture.

    After the excitement of a little calm, Li Mudan kneeled down, according to the tutorial guidance, carefully read the way :

    "Praise the mother of nature, praise the goddess of life, praise the great elf master Eve Yuktrahir!"

    As soon as the words fell, the idol bloomed with its brilliance and drowned him.

    Li Mu was conscious and found himself again in the scene of creating the characters.

    [dinging]

    [Open the transfer ceremony. Your career field is "caster". Please select your transfer career.]

    [Consumption of this job transfer: Experience value of 10,000 points and contribution of 200 points]

    [Because this is your first job transfer, you will get a cross-domain transfer opportunity. After successful transfer, your level will be directly upgraded to Level 11 (under Black Iron).

    [After the transfer, you will receive a gift from the goddess and gain a professional skill again]

    [After the first job transfer, the subsequent job transfer will be fixed. Cross-domain transfer cannot be made. Please choose carefully.]

    With the wonderful sound of the system, Li Mu received the prompt of the transfer.

    "Cross-domain transfer?"

    Li Mu's heart moved.

    He looked closely and soon understood that it was for players who didn't like their current career, which means that the first time he transferred, he allowed the power system to transfer to the spell-casting profession and the spell-casting profession to the power system.

    "Hehe, this planning is quite human."

    Li Mu sighed with emotion.

    He resisted his expectations and looked at the careers that could be transferred.

    There are six careers that can be transferred.

    The transfer professions of the strength system are shooters, warriors and hunters; The development directions are long-range outbreaks and sniping, melee output and tanks, stealth tracking and assassination.

    The transfer professions of the spell-casting system are druids, mage and priests; The development directions are auxiliary control and output, remote output and magic manufacturing, auxiliary healing and protection.

    Li Mu is quite satisfied with the caster, so he does not plan to transfer to the strength system, but looks at the three occupations of the caster system.

    He didn't like violent output bits, nor did he like inscriptions, magic tools, and so on, so he first excluded the mage profession.

    Although the priest is in the transfer list, but after a careful look, Li Mu found that the profession is temporarily closed, so the final choice is only one

    " transfer druid."

    He confirmed.

    He is positioned as team command, control and auxiliary skills are the most appropriate for him, and the versatile druid has an advantage in this area and is the perfect choice.