Chapter 88 Moved Al

Al left the temple and came to the town.

    Now the elf town is bigger than before.

    This is due to the continuous construction of the players.

    Construction tasks are always there and are the most common daily tasks in Elf Country.

    As the number of players increases, the division of labor is further refined.

    It's not Eve's intention, it's the spontaneousness of the players.

    Human beings are a kind of social creatures, with strong sense of group consciousness and division of labor. After adapting to the rhythm of "Elves Country", this trend is becoming more and more obvious.

    In particular, the emergence of the second test players, further supplemented the labor force, now the players have faintly formed the rudiment of division of labor order.

    Take the construction work for example, the design of the building has been almost taken over by the "Meng Meng Committee" guild's elf construction team, they are properly white-collar.

    Specific construction, by a number of mastered magic and special skills of the players to carry out, is gray-collar technicians.

    As for the strength of the poor second test players... can only choose to collect building materials daily, the most difficult, is the bottom blue-collar.

    Not only that, but the players are trying to make money.

    The "Meng Meng Committee" has launched a free diy project for real estate development, and if you contribute enough in your pocket, they can even help you build a gorgeous palace according to your dream !

    Of course, the only person who has done this so far is the president Xiao Xian Meow, who has spent money to build a luxury resort on the southwest side of Elf Town ... ...

    And the "First Corps" guild for the second test players opened the boss mission.

    As long as you have money, you can team up with black iron class big guys in the wild brush monster, they are responsible for beating the monster half to death, you only need to mend the knife to eat experience can ... ...

    There are even more life players, in the town began to open various shops, the most is to provide food.

    After all, most players like to wave everywhere into the game, although the food in the Elf Forest is easy to find, but still takes time to collect.

    And some players find business opportunities and open stores to sell berries.

    Not only that, but also good cooking simply started the catering work, further to the collection of ingredients processing, opened a small restaurant, business is quite good.

    Especially a couple of Northeast guys who carried Alice to the barbecue ... ...

    In addition, some first-test players simply rented their own vacant rooms to provide accommodation for second-test players who had no money to build a house and did not want to go off the morgue.

    All kinds of coquettish operation, let the second test players call :

    "How did you come to the game, the gap between people is still so big?"

    That's how real it is.

    But even so, the second test players are painful and happy.

    All are working hard on the task, accumulated experience and contribution, to obtain stronger strength, better skills, better equipment and efforts, like a hard-working little bee ... ...