Chapter 157 Crypt Spiders

The improved good feeling system is like a bowl of water put into the oil pan, immediately causing the players to boil.

    Some people are happy, others are unhappy.

    At the same time, there are even players on the official website to retreat.

    Of course... ...it's just talk at the end.

    Although the improved favorability and reputation are harsh, the system overall gives players more bonuses than penalties.

    In fact, the players who can get a huge bonus under the new good feeling system are one of the few.

    The value of npc favorability is -100 to +100, and the npc favorability that has been exposed to is above 40 only Li Mu.

    Reputation scores are 0 to 100, and Li Mu is the only one of the 1200 players who can achieve a full score.

    Li Mu is an isolated case, in fact, the overall evaluation of players can reach 30 points are very few.

    So... for most players, the starting point is the same, at least most people won't be too far apart.

    However, those players with higher prestige do enjoy higher bonuses and faster promotions.

    Therefore, how to enhance npc's good feeling to their own, how to enhance their reputation, also became the direction of players' efforts.

    However, as they further explored, players found that the starting point for each person's reputation was not zero.

    The game system regularly evaluates the player's overall reputation and comes up with an average score.

    This average score is the player's initial reputation rating, similar to an npc's overall impression of the chosen one.

    Even if you do nothing, you can get an average reputational rating.

    For now, the overall rating of players is 5 points, neutral.

    On this basis, according to the player's individual and npc's overall favor, will be added and subtracted.

    Lowest is zero, cold.

    The discovery is a relief to players who are not used to brushing good feelings.

    At least... ...as long as they're not demons, they can enjoy the average reputation of players.

    This means that even if players enjoy higher bonuses, they won't fall too far behind as an average.

    Of course, those who die, they're really miserable.

    Not only do you have bad luck, but you also enjoy the eyes of other players.

    After all... ...nobody likes to hold back.

    Humans are highly adaptable creatures.

    Players, on the other hand, are more receptive.

    After the initial discomfort, gradually, players also accepted the reputation comprehensive scoring system.

    And those who scored high have become the object of the great guilds.

    Just a high probability of drawing rare special effects equipment is enough to make most players ebullient.

    And while players are used to the prestige comprehensive score, Eve also issued a new mainline task.