Chapter 101 Dragons don't eat anything !

After the Black Dragon Myriel surrendered, Eve left his master-servant mark in its soul by the way of the tree of the world.

    The mark of the true God is so strong... ...that unless someone can kill Eve, or a stronger being, the little Black Dragon will never run away.

    And Myrill had to accept it in a downcast manner.

    But even so, Eve can clearly feel the little black dragon is not convinced.

    But he's not worried.

    It's a long time, and this silly black dragon can fool even Orcs, Eve can't believe him and can't fool ?

    Then Eve let Myriel move freely.

    If you can't leave the Elf Town within a three-kilometer radius, and you can't hurt the Elfs and the Chosen Ones.

    And Myrill, also had to suffer the dragon's face, found a hill next to the elf town to dig a hole to nest.

    "Ah... my castle... ah... my gold coins and gems... ah... my unfinished righteous cause..."

    The little black dragon muttered in frustration as he built his nest.

    It's really wronged ... ...

    Black dragons like to live in marshes and civilization ruins, but there are no such places around the World Tree.

    It's nice, but it's a little far from Eve's body.

    And because thousands of years ago, black dragons also participated in the divine battle, and the root of the world tree was eaten by a Swire black dragon, which directly led to the decline of the last world tree, so the indigenous elves were full of hostility and guard against the black dragon ... ...

    So, before taking the little guy in completely, Eve planned to leave it in front of her eyes.

    Another reason, of course, is that he doesn't bother to train the little guy himself, but plans to leave the task of fooling the Black Dragon to the players.

    The dragon's character is as stubborn as a donkey on the Blue Star, especially Eve's direct strength to Myrrell.

    If it's a normal black dragon, it's all.

    They awe the strong, and they admit it when faced with overwhelming forces.

    But when the power to suppress them is weak, the Black Dragons will try to counter the water.

    So, it's almost impossible to get the loyalty of the Black Dragon.

    But the brain circuit of this black dragon seems to be different from that of a normal black dragon.

    It seems so simple that it even thinks it's a silver dragon !

    In this case, Eve feels she deserves a chance to really take the heart of Little Black Dragon.

    But if you want to really take it, it's probably going to take some work.

    And this early bluffing job, Eve is going to leave it to the people below.

    So he again gave the task of subduing the Black Dragon.

    [Mission: Accept the Black Dragon]

    [Task content: The Black Dragon Myriel became a prisoner of the goddess during the battle and surrendered to the goddess. But its heart does not really identify with the goddess's idea. As a loyal family member of the Goddess, you have decided to assist the Goddess in taking down the Black Dragon Myel.