Chapter 125 Demigod Walker

The golden hand is slightly stagnant, and the mysterious strong seems to be confused.

    Then, everyone saw the arm slowly retracted, and then came the sound of "snorting" as if it were sniffing something ... ...

    Hearing this sound, all the players' hearts can not help but thump.

    It's... it's got an inside smell.

    Soon, a destructive energy burst out of the Dharma Array, accompanied by a roar of anger :

    "Asshole ! Who is it!

    The golden hands leaned out of the array again.

    This time... ...the other person was very fast, and in an instant the whole body was completely teleported.

    And everyone, too, saw the mysterious existence that had been summoned.

    It was a giant nearly ten meters tall, strong.

    He wears a sheep's skull-shaped helmet, a gold and silver glittering hide robe, holds a silver tomahawk surrounded by frost in one hand, and a cape of grey bird feathers behind him ... ...

    His face was painted with totem-like lines, mysterious and solemn.

    Totem guardian demigod walker.

    He is one of the three demigods under the seat of Ural, the god of winter and hunting, second only to the existence of the true gods !

    Only at this point, Walker, the totem guardian, has fallen into a complete rage.

    Has tarnished ... ...

    His powerful demigod was defiled by earthly filth when he was teleported !

    Damn it !

    Who dared to do this to him !

    It's a blasphemy against the demigod !

    You have to pay !

    The other side must pay !

    At this moment, Walker even felt that the mission under the true crown could be postponed a little.

    He must find out the man who teased him, tear his flesh to pieces, and then draw out the soul, purify it into the purest energy and feed it to his hound !

    The expression of rage makes Walker look terrible, while the demigod energy converges behind him, and the whole world changes color !

    The energy level of the Segways continent has not yet been restored, and the greatest force that can be supported is the demigod level.

    Not only that, but it's just barely able to support it.

    When Walker was angry, the space around him seemed to be unable to withstand the violent energy, and faint chaos, even the clouds in the sky were stirred out of a huge vortex, spectacular.

    All the mages and priests feel the elemental energy in the air begin to become restless, and their control of magic is faintly disturbed ... ...

    At the same time, the heart-throbbing pressure radiates around Walker.

    Unlike the original Ural incarnation, this time Walker came personally.

    He's perfectly capable of unleashing his true weight !

    And this terror of the power of all the nearby Orcs almost lost their own ability to move, can only shudder.