Chapter 177 De-equipment

This is a dark stone house, a few small figures hidden in the dark are whispering :

    "A group of elves who believe in evil spirits ? Are you sure?

    "It shouldn't be wrong. Anyway... you'll see that those elves are abnormal, and they can only be explained by evil believers."

    "That's a good target to frame !...I wanted to wait a little longer, but I didn't think I had the chance ! If we could use them to cause chaos, our plans would be much smoother... ...when do you think they'll get to us?"

    "They're killing Warcraft in the dark forest, and at their speed... I'm afraid they'll kill all the scorpions there in two days at the most."

    "For two days, it seems that you think these suspected evil spirits are very effective?"

    " at least... ...a little better than our men."

    "Oh, it's better to be strong. Just use them to cause chaos, and then take advantage of the chaos to kill the one, and we win. I'm afraid... ...they won't do what we want."

    "Your Lord God, you're worried. I've seen it. These evil believers are fierce and cruel, and paranoid and crazy. With a little provocation, they will certainly arouse their anger..."

    "It's up to you, depending on the circumstances ! Anyway, there's only one goal, and we must succeed in this operation... "

    And is the shadow of the whispered discussion, suddenly, and a figure stumbled in :

    "Master of God ! Lord Divine Officer ! Out of the city, there were over 300 heavily armed elves ! They're... they're heading our way now!

    "What's so fast ? Three hundred ? Didn't you say there were only a hundred people?"

    " ahem... ...maybe... ...maybe I didn't see clearly... ..."

    "Well, forget it, forget it. One hundred and three hundred doesn't make any difference. As long as we can recapture Black Rock City this time, it doesn't matter if we sacrifice more. Anyway, all those who die are betrayers of our Lord ! That's it. I think you'll be summoned soon. Why don't you take the initiative to go... ...and stand down."

    " yes, lord god!"

    With that, the figures slowly disappeared.

    ……

    Black Rock City, a stately black shrine.

    A female dwarf in a black official robe kneels in front of a statue of the god.

    It was a majestic female god, with a tall body very different from the dwarfs.

    The idol is wearing a black hood, holding a magnificent pearl in one hand and a huge sickle in the other, majestic and lifelike ... ...

    While the female dwarf was praying, suddenly, a rapid sound of footsteps came over :

    "Grown in the temple ! The temple grew up ! It's not good!

    The female temple chief's movement stopped slightly.

    She stood up softly and looked at someone :

    " lord bahrain, what's going on?"

    "There are a group of heavily armed elf mercenaries coming, they are very strong, I did not stop them, they have now poured into the city, now please make the decision!"