Chapter 113 Totem Guardians

The night tourers were thrilled.

    Bloods are hard to get promoted, and he's been under gold for too many years.

    One of the important reasons for becoming a godly man of Ural is that he wants to gain great power !

    And now, he's finally seeing this one that might

    "Amazing blood... ...with the blessing of the true gods, ha ha... ...it seems that I am one step closer to the throne of Duke!"

    The night tourers thought of it as they rushed to the Orc tribe.

    On the way back, however, he stopped.

    His excitement gradually calmed down, and his expression gradually condensed :

    " something's wrong..."

    He took out his storage ring, his handsome pale face cloudy :

    "There's no way she didn't notice I had hijacked a genie, but why didn't she stop me?"

    "The forest of the elf is so vast. Why did she arrive so quickly after I attacked the elf..."

    At this time, a bright light flashed in the heart of the night tourer.

    He sneered and summoned the box lunch that had been hidden from the ring space and threw it on the ground.

    "Is it possible to trace ? I almost fell for it.

    "These elves... if they can fulfill the mission of the true gods, I have plenty of opportunities to hunt, and there is no need to rush for a moment, and it would be bad to expose my whereabouts."

    He took a deep breath, comforted himself in flesh, and returned to the Orc tribe.

    As soon as they returned to the tribe, the night tourers found the Orcs' tribe lively.

    He frowned slightly and saw a dozen carriages that had stayed in the open space on the side of the grotto tribe.

    The carriage was full of goods, surrounded by a human mercenary in armor, and many Orcs, crowded next to the carriage, holding furs and animal teeth and other items with the mercenary escort of a few fine-dressed humans arguing about what ... ...

    Further afield, there are several strong Orc warriors holding an elf maiden, talking to an aristocrat who is clearly the leader of the human race.

    "The Sorens smuggler caravan..."

    Looking at a sign on the carriage, the night tourer's look was a little clear.

    The Soren family is a consortium family in human society, relying on the smuggling trade for a living.

    They smuggle magic materials and rare magic items between several countries of mankind all the year round, and also part-time trade in the population of some intelligent races.

    Their caravans pass through here once a summer, trading with the grotto tribes.

    Generally speaking, they trade some of the daily necessities of human society in exchange for fur and teeth in the hands of Orcs, and trade food and common currency for the spirits hunted by Orcs.

    After a few more glances, the night tourers did not pay attention to it, but returned to the central account of the grotto tribe.

    Seeing the statue of Ural in the center of the big tent, the night tourer's look was somewhat reserved.