Chapter 150 The Real Identity of Boxed Lunch

With the completion of the box lunch team's hidden mission, the new map Ravendale also officially entered the players' vision.

    A large number of players have poured into the manufacturing capital of the thousand-year-old elf kingdom to venture, hoping to be the lucky ones like Li Mu and Demasia and find some good treasures in the new ruins.

    You know, after all this time, the best idea in the exchange mall is still the only one Li Mu and DeMasia discovered that has reached the purple epic rating of the Elemental Idea !

    Elemental Ideas exercise magic and elemental affinity and can be used to the peak of silver (level 70).

    The elves themselves are magical creatures, and magic is not divided into casting systems and power systems. Even a warrior has a small amount of magic and can learn one or two common tricks of zero ring, such as identification and lighting.

    As a result, in order to improve their magic level, almost all players have saved money to exchange the idea.

    But even with a discount, the idea requires 5000 points of contribution to exchange, and Li Mu and Demasia not only do not need to exchange, but also can each get 0.5% of the other players when redeeming, the effect lasts a year of game time ... ...

    In other words, in a year in the game, whenever someone redeems the idea, Li Mu and the two will each receive a 25-point contribution !

    It's not much, but it's pretty scary.

    It's been two months since "Elemental Ideas" was on the shelves, and Li Mu and Demasia have each gained more than ten thousand contributions by virtue of this idea alone !

    In addition, they found the same batch of other skill books and meditation, exercise ancient books brought the income, only by the contribution of the contribution, enough for them to exchange a golden legend equipment in the mall !

    Golden Legend gear !

    It's almost all fully clothed !

    Not only that, but they have a unique look and special effects ! Some even have the story background, such as the Devil's Staff, the Night Tourer's Space Ring, etc ... ...

    And even as the player's level rises and passes, the golden legend's equipment can be used as a collection. When hanging up to chat, the player can take out the bright appearance from time to time, install a 13 what, just like some online game out of print pendant.

    But even after more than a month of service (Blue Star time), "Elves Country" fully redeemed the golden legend equipment of the players are few.

    Can be a gold suit, also a little salt meow, or use the ability to cheat.

    This is a local tycoon, and you can't say it.

    They also threw money into a "hanging garden of Babylon" and a private village !

    Well, although in the end, the private village was almost reduced to a meeting place for the budding committee, and other players to take sightseeing photos, becoming the famous "sight" of the city of choice ... ...

    And most civilian players dream of saving enough purple epic equipment.

    Even Li Mu and Demasia did not have a golden legend equipment, but wore a purple epic.

    Of course, they do not exchange the golden legend not because there is no money, but plan to wait for the full level, directly exchange the full level of the golden legend equipment, one step in place.