Chapter 64 I love it here

The Wind is a very strange player.

    That's what little salt meow thinks.

    At first, she thought the other person might belong to the kind of leisure and entertainment landscape party.

    But soon, some of the wind's moves led her to overturn her previous speculation.

    The wind was neither excited to look for the beautiful scenery for a photo, nor to ask her where the scenery was the most magnificent.

    This makes as a half-life player, the little salt meow, obviously has a bellyful of good ideas, but how also can not play out.

    But the wind seems to have a fondness for the food of the world.

    Along the way, whenever she saw food she was interested in, she stopped to taste it.

    It's like a traveler who hasn't tasted food in a long time.

    Besides, she seems to be no stranger to the world, and although she can't say why, she feels that way.

    Maybe... ...it's the wind's free-spirited state when it's playing.

    No restraint, nor the excitement of coming to the new world, but like visiting their own back garden general ... ...

    Well... ...must have been thinking too much.

    Little salt meow shook his head.

    But she's more curious about the wind.

    The strange player is gentle and always has a smile on her face, especially when she sees the excited player doing the task, which seems to soften.

    In addition, she also likes to walk very much, little salt meow with her for a long time, she has been wandering non-stop.

    Seems like... ...she's enjoying the walk.

    "Do you like the feeling of walking?"

    Finally, the little salt meow still can't help but their curiosity.

    Hearing the question of the little salty meow, the wind turned, the emerald star eyes gleamed with a certain deep light.

    She put a little red berry into her mouth, in a voice :

    " i love this feeling of freedom."

    Free ... ...

    Little salty meow heart moved, somehow, suddenly associated with the reality of themselves.

    Indistinctly, she also struck a chord.

    But at this moment, the wind seemed more mysterious in her heart.

    "She's like a princess sneaking out of the castle..."

    Somehow, little salt meow came up with such an idea.

    She thinks she must have seen too many fairy tales !

    But as soon as the idea came up, she felt that the other person did fit the role ... ...

    Although it's just the most basic system characters,

    But it can't hide the mystery of the wind, the nobleness ... ...

    Although it's close at hand,

    But the wind gives a sense that the next second will leave here, back to their own place ... ...