Chapter 167 Rose, Queen of the Spider

Under the watchful eye of all, the spider mother's body further shrinks and transforms into a human form.

    However, her transformation is not complete, the main body of the body still retains the spider's appearance, but only the upper body into the humanoid female appearance, the proper demon.

    Her upper body looked like a thirteen or fourteen-year-old girl, perhaps influenced by Eve's divine power, and her appearance was a little elf, delicate and even a little cute. Besides... ...she has spiky ears like an elf.

    She has a pair of scarlet eyes, inherited some of the characteristics of spider eyes, looking scarlet transparent, like a pair of gems, and under her eyes, can see three curved lines on the sides of her cheeks.

    Those are three other pairs of unopened eyes that can't be seen at all when closed.

    Her hair was black, the same color as the worm beetle on her body, with shoulder-length hair hanging behind her.

    Her complexion was very white, white to almost transparent, contrasting with black wormnails and strands of hair.

    Her upper body was undressed, revealing pure white skin and a small navel, but two rows of darkly shiny worm beetles wrapped around her side, stretching all the way to her chest, covering the more critical areas. And formed a spider-like pattern on the chest ... ...

    This... ...is what the mother spider is now.

    She was transformed into a human form, with a little blankness on her face.

    But... she soon discovered the change in her body, and with some excitement, she extended a pair of white arms and touched them curiously.

    And the eight spider legs under the body, also with her movement constantly tossed and turned, even with her upper body also constantly turned, constantly turning to see their new form.

    That joyful look, it looks a little cute.

    "Damn it!"

    "Damn it!!"

    In the distance onlookers saw the spider mother after the change of appearance, one after another surprised to open their mouth.

    And then, there's a weird excitement :

    "The devil ! It's a demon! "

    "It's a little cute."

    "Wake up ! He's a big spider!

    " or spider luoli!"

    "I think it's a girl?"

    "No, it's not up to standard. It looks peaceful."

    "I suspect it's the steel plate on her chest, which affects development ! Alas... the worm beetles on the upper body are so bad for the eyes!"

    "It's a pity, why don't the lower body form together?"

    "Wouldn't that be better ? Oh, the devil! "

    " your taste is unusual..."

    "Speaking of Spider Monster... ...I seem to have seen a similar book..."

    " ahem...... excuse me..."

    "Hey, hey, can you be any more creepy?"

    Eve : ... ...