Chapter 81 World Tree Recovery

[Divine Power Value: 101 / 500]

    100 points of divine power is the bottom line of getting out of the near-death state.

    And at the height of 100, Eve developed an instinct that he could re-energize the tree of the world at any moment !

    The dying tree of the world, unable to actively extract energy from the outside world, but once restored to life, will regain this instinct !

    Eve's been waiting too long for this moment.

    Without hesitation, he focused and began to recover !

    In his mind, 100 points of divine power began to consume rapidly, and the divine space bloomed with a bright green light, the light spread, and finally broke through the limitations of space and radiated to the whole tree of the world.

    All the divine power poured out into the branches of the tree of the world ... ...

    Divine power is divided into two strands, one swims upwards, from the trunk into the coiled branches, and then into the top of the branches, constantly brewing; The other goes downstream, into the root system, and then deepens, gradually extending to the withered tip of the root ... ...

    For a moment, a feeling of unprecedented pleasure came from all over the body, and Eve felt a strange itch all over her body, as if something was about to break through ... ...

    Finally, this feeling reached the limit under the action of divine power, as if breaking through some kind of barrier, a breath of life began to rise in the tree of the world !

    At this moment, all players in the safe area felt a touch of heart palpitations.

    Then the ground seemed to shake faintly, as if something was rolling in the ground.

    That's when the roots of the tree of the world have come back to life, and those broken and withered roots have begun to take root and grow ... ...

    This phenomenon is manifested on the ground, and that is the effect of an earthquake.

    " what's the situation?"

    "Earth... ...earthquake?"

    Feeling the vibration of the ground, players have been alert.

    At this time, the player subconsciously turned back and looked in the direction of the world tree.

    His eyes widened, his face uncanny, and soon turned to excitement and shock :

    "Look ! Tree of the World ! The tree of the world!

    Hearing his words, the other players turned back.

    For a moment, their mouths wide open in surprise ... ...

    Tree of the world, changed.

    The goddess has just recovered, and the state of the world tree is very poor, which is well known.

    Although players have seen the magnificent scenery of the World Tree in the game's promo, but when they descend, the World Tree is no longer legendary.

    After a thousand years of divine warfare, the original luxuriant world tree left only bare branches and some withered leaves.

    Not only that, but even the whole body has shrunk a lot ... ...