Chapter 179 Players and Dwarves Deals

What is speechless is not just a few mysterious existences of secretly discussing "major events".

    In the kingdom of God, Eve's true deification height sits on the throne, browsing the official website forum phantomized in front of, the same look for a long time speechless ... ...

    "[Top Post] How to maximize efficiency in reselling things without affecting the prestige of the Dark Dwarf."

    "The common technique of haggling — for dwarfs."

    "[818] Members of the First Legion Guild'xxx' almost ruined the whole prestige mission for equipment!"

    "[Essence Post] Dark Dwarfs communicate notes, how to quickly become one with them."

    "[Essence Post] Black Rock City Specialty and Selling Location Column List"

    "The coordinates of the dwarf traffickers, and how to sell themselves for a good price."

    "[Daily Records] I run pyramid schemes underground."

    ……

    Eve : ... ...

    Since players poured into the dark dwarf underground city, all kinds of strange posts have appeared on the forum.

    Eve found out that she still underestimated the players.

    Unlike the elves, the Dark Dwarves are not followers of Eve.

    Because there is no faith connected to the game system, Eve can't be as good as the elves, nor can there be a mission system template, and can't prohibit players from attacking dwarfs like nature believers... so the ability to restrain players is greatly reduced.

    Fortunately, because of preconceived friendships and the constraints of prestige missions, players do not treat the dwarves as enemies, and although demons are common, at least there is no such thing as Eve's most worried about cutting people.

    Of course, going to the city to unload equipment is also one of the reasons, players have not yet reached the point where bare-handed can do the dwarfs.

    But even if Eve restrains the players in the form of prestige missions, after dealing with the Dark Dwarfs, their various tricks still emerge one after another ... ...

    There are stealers, cheaters also have, more excessive is the player with death to black equipment, thanks to the dark dwarves do not know usury, otherwise Eve feels that he will see a large number of elves to borrow usury and then commit suicide on the spot ... ...

    As for the dwarves when buying and selling flour mixed with fakes is more routine operation, Demasia saw the business opportunity and even threw the toilet and ran to the underworld to start pyramid selling !

    It is said that... ...he has developed nearly a hundred lines in the Dark Dwarfs in one day, using his experienced pyramid marketing knowledge found on the Blue Star network and using a batch of ubiquitous fruits to make products. And made a lot of money in the common currency ... ...

    Then, he bought a large number of magic materials unique to Black Rock City with these currencies, and sold them to the spirit of the Flame tribe, obtained a number of considerable contributions, but also by selling magic materials unexpectedly enhanced the favor of several elves npc ... ...

    And after he tasted the sweetness, and a few players saw business opportunities, one after another, although not as much as he deceived, but also small profits ... ...