Chapter 159 Bold Idea

" run!"

    Boxed lunch looked awe, turned around and slipped.

    And in passing the nightingale side, by the way pulled up the dazed elf girl, opened the skill [speed], slipped faster.

    Other players stunned, also hurriedly turned around to run, keep up with the pace.

    And after they ran a distance, dozens of crypt spiders who heard the sound chased them !

    "Damn ! How the fuck is it a spider's nest?

    "I've slipped away. I've brought a lot of things this time. I'll lose a lot if I die."

    Players are numb, while desperately running, while scolding.

    The nightingale who was pulled by the boxed lunch was also shocked :

    "Good... ...lots of spiders!"

    They ran desperately along the mine road, and the crypt spiders chased behind them.

    Fortunately, several players were prepared to change into purple or blue shoes with [acceleration] special effects, and were barely caught up.

    But... ...it couldn't get rid of it.

    "Hulu ! How many catches up?"

    Asked, pulling the nightingale running in front of the box lunch.

    The gourd puts a [sleuthing] behind him, and then shouts :

    "A lot, like... 60 or 70, no... 70 or 80 ! It's all small!"

    Seventy or eighty ... ...

    Boxed lunch, eyes flashed :

    "Can hit ! Option c, front corner patio activated!"

    With that, he let go of his hand and pushed the nightingale again, and slowed down :

    " you go first and climb out."

    Looking at the boxed lunch with a plan, the nightingale hesitated and nodded.

    She saw that the Chosen seemed to have a plan.

    She ran at the front, and turned back as she ran to see what the Chosen Ones were going to do.

    Then, the nightingale saw one of the team members suddenly slow down, came to the end of the team, and took out a bulging leather bag from the backpack.

    He twists open the mouth of the bag and begins to spread a black powder ... ...

    What's that ?

    The nightingale was slightly stunned.

    Players walked and scattered until they reached the corner of the mine road.

    This is an open area of transit, connecting several other mineways, with a skylight of tens of meters at the top.

    The open area also has carved stone ladders on the walls of the cave that allow people to climb.

    Here... ...is one of the exits of the mine, and at the upper end is another piece of debris.

    " climb up!"

    Far away, the box lunch shouted to the nightingale.

    The nightingale nodded and hurriedly climbed up the skylight.