Chapter 92 Reinforcements !

In the world of Segways, intelligent creatures can be divided into ordinary races, black iron races, silver races and gold races according to their natural strengths as adults.

    And the race history and the Segs world as long as the dragon, is undoubtedly the golden race of the best, the same class of almost invincible existence !

    Not only that, as a race that lives longer than elves, when dragons live long enough, their strength will even break through the limits of the world, to the legendary and even demigods !

    The oldest dragon, the strength of which even the true gods can be feared.

    Similar to some of Blue Star's fantasy stories, the dragons of Segways are divided into metal dragons and color dragons.

    Unlike the kind and peaceful metal dragon, all color dragons have evil bloodthirsty nature in their bones, and the black dragon is particularly prominent because of its cruel nature.

    So when you see the black dragon in the sky, Philosir feels bad.

    It was a black dragon with a wingspan of nearly 20 meters, although not yet adult, but the dragon power on the body has gradually emerged.

    Silver Upper !

    This is a young black dragon with the strength of silver !

    " black dragon?"

    Hearing Philosir's exclamation, the expression of the young black dragon suddenly became dangerous.

    It "rua~" roared, grinned, angrily growled :

    "Black Dragon, Black Dragon ! You're the Black Dragon ! Your whole family is a black dragon ! The great Myriel is not the Black Dragon ! He is a noble silver dragon!"

    "ruaaa ! Evil intelligent race ! You will be punished with justice from Lord Myrill!

    Orcs : ... ...

    Genie : ... ...

    Silver Dragon ?

    Listening to the crisp and angry lingua franca, everyone was stunned.

    And look at the black scales, as well as the horns and armors of the black dragon alone, the elves are a little confused.

    Is there something wrong with this black dragon ?

    But it's no time to wonder if there's something wrong with the dragon.

    Because as it roars, the dragon's breath of attack follows.

    It is the black dragon's linear strong acid breath, with a strong corrosive.

    Samir's face changed dramatically and summoned the wooden shield defense.

    And the silver level of the wooden shield in the black dragon's breath like paper paste general, was instantly corroded out of a big hole.

    Strong acid splash, affected several young elves instantly seriously injured !

    The Orc priest in the distance saw it and shouted :

    "Lord Myrill, please don't make a heavy hand ! Capture the ! alive. We must catch the ! alive. You can prevent them from escaping!"

    Hearing the cries of the Orcs, the Black Dragon turned his head and looked at them dissatisfiedly :

    "You're too kind ! In the fight against evil, the most severe punishment must be imposed!"