Chapter 175, these elves don't believe in evil spirits ?

Will the elves take revenge ?

    Old Dwarf Bahrain doubted that peace and life-loving elves had any idea of revenge in their minds ... ...

    Anyway, he doesn't believe it.

    And it turns out that the elves don't look like they're out for revenge.

    But, then, why ?

    In the old dwarves' knowledge, elves never take the initiative to provoke disputes.

    But what he saw just now turned his knowledge of the elves upside down ... ...

    If he's right, the five giant scorpions that attacked the genie ! they just threw fireballs on their faces !

    The expression of the fireball was like the bear children playing with mineral insects in the dwarf tribe.

    And after watching their next battle, the old dwarfs became more and more surprised.

    After bringing out five giant scorpions, the elves were a little confused, but soon on command they divided into five teams against a giant scorpion.

    That skill, that organization, it's not the first time they've done it.

    Then, each team had an elf warrior to stand up, attached to the body of a variety of protective aura, crazy general rushed to the giant scorpion, to take on all the other side's attacks.

    However, how can Black Iron's lower genie be Black Iron's opponent of Warcraft ?

    Under the attack of Warcraft, even if there are various spells to protect, there are companions' cover, several pre-array elves are also damaged.

    The old dwarf Bahrain saw everything in his eyes and shook his head secretly.

    If you can't withstand the attack of giant scorpions, why provoke them ?

    Now, I can't pay for revenge. I'm afraid I'll have to join some clansmen.

    No wonder it's in decline.

    The elf... ...is as stubborn as ever.

    Under the premise of bearing the racial curse, training a skilled black iron warrior, I'm afraid for today's Elvens, is not an easy matter !

    It's a pity, it's a pity ... ...

    In his view, these elves are afraid to live.

    The fact was similar to what he thought, and the elf warriors who faced the giant scorpion were soon seriously injured.

    But whether by the other side's giant tong hammer vomiting blood, or almost death of the scorpion poison, even if they still breath in, also do not retreat, at the same time to their gradual serious injury also do not care ... ...

    Even some people, although the face is abnormally pale, but still spit black blood, while laughing :

    "That's a good fight ! This scorpion is much more exciting than the warcraft above!"

    "Elves Country" and other virtual online games another big difference, is because of its high simulation, the impact of the battle is excellent.

    A lot of combat players, in addition to enjoy the strategy boss to get the pleasure of reward, also enjoy the same kind of incisively and vivid battle ... ...