Chapter 44 For the glory of goddesses and elves !

Seeing the elves who fell into madness almost in a flash, Ural felt a little blocked ... ...

    What's with these bugs ? They're trying to stop my return ? With them ?

    The anger of being offended burst from the bottom of his heart.

    Soon, however, he calmed down ... ...

    Perceiving the natural powers that become increasingly difficult to stabilize as the player attacks, Ural's avatar pupil shrinks.

    No, they're trying to disrupt the energy of his incarnation !

    In a flash, he thought of more.

    God's blood crystallization !...that Hella guy must have been for the God's blood crystallization in his incarnation !

    Yes, Hella's death clergy is not perfect, has been in the middle of the peak of power for thousands of years, legend in order to promote to the powerful Hella also suffered a serious injury, until now has not completely recovered.

    Hella must have sensed, as He did, the unblocking of the blood crystals of the tree of the world, the attention of the perfect clergy to the tree of the world !

    Death and life are opposite laws, but equally, they have something in common.

    The extremes of things are reversed, and life is clear, and death is also transparent !

    As the most rapidly progressive deity in two thousand years, Ural has always been proud of his wisdom.

    For a moment, he thought he had found the truth !

    His great power incarnate suddenly raised his head and roared in the direction of the west :

    "Hella ! I have no intention of being an enemy to you. With your power, I can continue to find other natural blood ! Don't interfere with my business!"

    The sound, with deep guard and reluctant anger, spread far, far ... ...

    " hella?"

    Eve, who is peeping from the player's perspective, is slightly stunned.

    What does Ural mean ? Is Hella the god of death coming ?

    For a moment, he was alert, wondering whether to hide the soul jewels first ... ...

    But a moment passed, and Eve didn't feel the breath of death.

    He was a little confused, but then he thought of something, and he gradually became a little strange :

    "It's not because of the death power of the harmonious light that Ural treats the players as Hella's men?"

    Eve doesn't know what to look like.

    To be honest, when he obtained the soul-storage jewel, he did have the idea of giving his future incarnation a Shanghai Laer's waistcoat.

    However, this time Hella's divine power is rendered to the player's harmonious holy light, in fact, he simply wants to give himself the risk of violent * dew on a security lock ... ...

    But I didn't think it was overdone.

    Ural, who took his army of elves directly as Hella's handwriting !

    Cough, sin, sin ... ...

    But if you're wrong, you're wrong !

    At least a weak power in Ural would not dare to jump in front of moderate power, and he would never dare to go to the underworld to confront Hella.