Chapter 137 Strongholds of Smuggling Caravans

The screenshots uploaded by the box lunch quickly caused a sensation in the official forum of "Elves Country".

    It has to be said that Ravendale is indeed a city of miracles, and the elf-style tower complex is still spectacular even after thousands of years.

    As the manufacturing and mineral center of the Elf Kingdom, the remains of the various mine car tracks, and the various forging furnaces that can be distinguished, add a touch of steampunk to the place.

    Coupled with the thousand-year-old dilapidation brought about by the vicissitudes of the sea, and the unique gloomy and coldness of the dark canyon, it is a little more thick mystery here.

    crisscrossed mineways, massive buildings, deep and mysterious hues ... ...

    Taken together, it's the typical lost relic of the magic game that players dream of !

    The number of replies to posts has risen sharply.

    "Damn ! It's a bit of a relic ! It's fulfilled all my fantasies about the lost world... "

    "Is that deep hole at the end the entrance to the underworld?"

    "I feel like this new map is great ! I'm always adventurous in the forest during this time, and although the scenery is great, I always feel less of the thrill of exploring the mystery!"

    "What I'm curious about is what monsters are on the new map ! There are fewer and fewer monsters that can masturbate, and the rest can't be beaten, and it's not safe to go far... I wonder if Ravendale will have crypt spiders, dogheads, etc...

    "Not to mention the monsters, there are so many good things that have been emptied once by the elves, as the capital of manufacture, and Ravendale, who had not yet had time to evacuate when it was destroyed, must have buried more treasure?"

    " you're seducing me..."

    The players are boiling.

    For a moment, the box lunch about Ravendale screenshot was immediately top to the forum's hottest.

    And in the game, the world chat channel was also the players brushed the screen ... ...

    "The boxed lunch man ! Let's go live!"

    "Yeah ! Yeah ! We'd like to see Ravendale ahead of time too!"

    "The boxed lunch man ! I heard you were arrested by the human caravan. Take a screenshot. We want to see what the human caravan looks like."

    "The boxed lunch man ! Gourd says you have a beautiful elf girl next to you. Is it true?"

    "Oh, shit, and npc girls, damn life winners..."

    " i'm sour, and you guys?"

    "That's nice ! This is the rhythm of hero saving beauty, I also want to trigger a hidden plot with npc miss sister ah!

    "You're trying to trigger a hidden story ? You're greedy npc's good feeling, you're cheap!

    "I think he's more likely to be greedy for npc."

    " poof... you're all talented!"

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    He took a deep breath and blocked the increasingly crooked world channel.

    The elf girl on the side looked nervously at the human mercenaries around her, and at the side of the distracted lunch box (see the game system interface) and skimmed her mouth slightly.