Chapter 197 The Elvens seem to be rising

The destruction caused by the aftermath of the forbidden spell shocked players, but also made them yearn for and excited about the power that they could not have in reality.

    However, compared with the player's excitement, the initiative of Eve himself is not satisfied with their strength.

    "Although this kind of clever way can exert the power of the demi-god level, but because of the lack of the demi-god level of the body as a support, although weakened consumption, but also reduced the power, at most counted as a fake demi-god level.

    "This model, dealing with the existence below the demigod is good, if really dealing with the upper demigod, probably still need to use the demigod incarnation..."

    Eve sighed in her heart.

    At least, if that palm was done by his demigod incarnation, it would have completely blocked the Shadow Dragon's attack, and the aftermath of the spell would not overflow.

    Not only that, but the curse may even directly kill the Dragon of Shadows ... ...

    Of course, in that case, players may not really feel the power of forbidden spells because of their introverted power.

    However, while Eve can't do his best in this mode to allow the incarnation to fight the real demigod, it's more than enough to deal with the existence below the demigod level.

    The opposite shadow dragon although the strength of the super, almost demigod, but after all not demigod, but the peak of legend.

    And less than demigod, even if its life level has transcended the world, but also still did not enter the highest level ... ...

    In this case, the Shadow Dragon has no chance of winning against Eve, who is immune to legends and has demigod power.

    In fact, even the shadow dragons caught in the rage realize this.

    The forbidden spell that exploded in the mouth made it give out a sad whimper, and the large black blood flowed down its ears, eyes, nostrils and corners of the mouth, miserable.

    And the black blood drips on the ground, and corrods a black patch, the white smoke ... ...

    It's not a serious injury, but it's also a pretty serious injury.

    The shadow dragon, who had been angry and impulsive, calmed down in a flash.

    Falling into a shadow creature, losing the wisdom of an intelligent creature, but that doesn't mean the other person becomes a fool.

    It soon realized that the little glowing mosquito in front of it was far more powerful than ... ...

    Then, in the eyes of all surprised, the shadow dragon who ate his own forbidden spell, unexpectedly twisting its huge body, turned around to escape to the space cracks behind ... ...

    That's the unstable space channel that it created by tearing space through the summoning array !

    On the other side is the intersection of the underworld and the endless abyss, the dark place where shadow monsters are born.

    And look at the unhesitating, turn away on the yin of the dragon, all the players look strange :

    " this is about to escape?"

    " how do you feel, this scene seems familiar..."

    "You feel right, like a big Myriel..."