Chapter 21 This is a hidden plot?

It's been three Earth Days since the Elf Country's internal test, and 12 days have passed since the Segways.

    Over time, more and more of the 300 players have been promoted to level 10.

    The same is true of Demasia.

    As early as a day ago, he had become a level 10 power player.

    However, the experience required for level 10 to level 11 is also far beyond the imagination of players, requiring a full 10,000 points.

    And level 9 to level 10, it's only 3,000 points.

    After these days of familiarity, "Elves Country" to gain experience by the players almost groped.

    For now, there are two kinds of things in summary, either to do the mission or to cut the monster upgrade like other games.

    Unlike other games, the special effects after killing monsters are quite realistic, and the level of blood makes one wonder how the game is going to pass. At the beginning a lot of players are not used to, but time is long, also numb ... ...

    After all, it's supposed to be the most real virtual game ! Anyway, you can't get used to it, but you can choose to mosaic the bloody picture in the game system.

    After promotion to level 9, players split into two groups about promotion.

    Some relatively conservative players, such as Goo Bird, choose to stay in camp and intend to continue to rely on completing tasks to promote Black Iron.

    Another group of radical, eager to take risks, chose to leave the 10-kilometer safe zone and try their luck outside.

    Cutting down trees or killing monsters gain some experience, but the creatures in the safe zone are too weak and the experience is pitiful, far less than the mission.

    So some players have suggested that after the strength is almost the same, try outside the safe zone, may be able to find a powerful monster that can provide a lot of experience.

    Some players, on the other hand, choose to leave the safe zone after level 9, explore the dark zone, and try their luck to find the monsters that can provide experience.

    Facts have proved that their choice is not wrong, the same day called "box lunch" players led a team outside the safety zone encountered a level 9 forest python, several people after the joint efforts to kill the value of experience.

    After the matter spread to the camp also caused a lot of sensation, many players are interested.

    Several players who had planned to advance to level 11 by doing tasks have even joined the bold pioneers.

    But the vast majority of people choose to follow the system's novice guidance and safely rely on the task to promote.

    After all, as the levels get higher, so does the game's death penalty. No one wants to accidentally return to pre-liberation the next night and start from scratch again.

    In fact, this god difficulty resurrection mechanism has made some players have grievances, I do not know how many times in the official forum... Eve is also considering making improvements.

    And in addition, even if the mosaic, the bloody picture of cutting monsters also makes some players uncomfortable. As a result, the final choice of risk players is still a few, and most of them are male.