154

Pinellia novel

Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 153 153 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 153

Next chapter: Chapter 155155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

◎Winter is about to pass◎

In fact, the Northeast is already very close to foreign countries. Wen Zhu considered that he would need it sooner or later, so he had to prepare in advance and was already looking for talents in Taoyuan who could speak various foreign languages. , and at the same time improve preferential policies for learning foreign languages ​​to encourage learning.

Everyone knows that she has the world in mind. After all, the current chaos in the country clearly shows her ambition. However, preparing for an overseas attack so quickly still makes many people feel uncomfortable. Although this has not harmed their interests, in this difficult time, everyone has a strong sense of crisis in their hearts, and of course they are unwilling to share their welfare with others.

Forget about the locals, after all, they share the same blood, and many of them are not locals. If they are rescued for their hometown, they will not object to Wenzhu's expansion. But when they want to go to a foreign country, they are reluctant to do so. They always feel that the foreign country has nothing to do with them.

Wenzhu would not give an explanation for this.

This kind of fear is not unreasonable. It is simply a worry about insufficient resources. The response is of course to ensure supply, maintain stability, treat everyone equally, and vigorously improve the treatment of staff who are recruited to go abroad, and then let the news agencies accompany them to strengthen communication. .

Hiding it will inevitably cause emotions to grow, and may even get out of control. Wenzhu has no secrets that cannot be disclosed to others, so he simply allows all employees to witness the development process, so that they will not worry about overthinking and lack of resources.

In total, it has only been less than a year since she landed, and she has built four cities, which is a bit shocking for people in this apocalyptic world, and there is no guarantee of time, so worry and uneasiness are inevitable. Anyone who can only place his good hopes on one person will feel uneasy and not want to change at all.

However, it is a good thing for them to clear their minds and see clearly that no matter how colorful things are, the actual changes are brought about by Wenzhu. It is considered crisis education.

The system suggested: "Then let the film crew come to the Northeast and shoot some documentaries and promotional videos first. On the one hand, you can practice your skills and gain experience in the future. On the other hand, you can also show this on the Spring Festival Gala. We are one family in the world and interact with each other." Say Happy Holidays, I think everyone likes to do this in other timelines."

Wenzhu praised: "What a great idea! Congratulatory messages from far away, the festive atmosphere is instantly there!"

Now the news agency has naturally developed into a large unit, The number of people in positions such as directors, cameramen, anchors, reporters, etc. is already high. If you include logistics, finance, canteens, doormen, dormitory managers, etc., the number is close to 300. Of course, Wenzhu cannot go through all these people one by one, but the review standards are extremely high, and the system is always checking, so as the only mouthpiece, the status of the news agency and the difficulty of entering the industry go without saying.